Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:26 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:29 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 pm
The first, is the Victor Scrappers, a sub-faction of the Scrappers Guild. This trade group primarily specializes in agricultural products such as refurbished farming equipment and fertilizer, although they also supply the ILC with weapons, such as mortars, machine guns, and small arms.

I'm a teensy bit reluctant for us to be adding new subfactions, simply because we no longer have the ability to edit the main post where all of the factions listed, and if we allow people to keep coming up with new ones it's going to get very hard to keep track of things.

I'm happy for us to discuss this issue moving forward, but in this specific case, you could easily just pass them off as a regular bunch of Scrappers fulfilling a special order. If it's techy and they can trade with it, I don't see an issue.

Yeah I can probably remove that sub-faction and fill the gaps with regular scrapper orders and CDT funding. This simplifies things for the readers and for me, because I was having trouble writing coherent lore for it anyway lol.
You could make the scrappers a subsidiary of the CDT or ILC. Sanctioned and funded by the CDT/ILC, But owned privately.
SrgtGreen wrote: Perhaps we should make a new wasteland page so we can edit the description?

Agreed. "Wasteland: A New Dawn. The Continuation of Nigel's Story." Or something.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:51 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:26 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:29 am

I'm a teensy bit reluctant for us to be adding new subfactions, simply because we no longer have the ability to edit the main post where all of the factions listed, and if we allow people to keep coming up with new ones it's going to get very hard to keep track of things.

I'm happy for us to discuss this issue moving forward, but in this specific case, you could easily just pass them off as a regular bunch of Scrappers fulfilling a special order. If it's techy and they can trade with it, I don't see an issue.

Yeah I can probably remove that sub-faction and fill the gaps with regular scrapper orders and CDT funding. This simplifies things for the readers and for me, because I was having trouble writing coherent lore for it anyway lol.
You could make the scrappers a subsidiary of the CDT or ILC. Sanctioned and funded by the CDT/ILC, But owned privately.
That’s what this connection with scrappers was eventually going to develop into, yes. But Of course it’d take time for them to gain each other’s trust

How about we make a New Thread like you said Called the Future of Nigels Wasteland
And since NATO kinda owns it he can make it

Well, here this is!

I edited the image so my generic farmers last name is no longer a misspelling, and the ILC logo now appears top right of the title. Any advice or comments on this project in particular? I’ll probably release these every once and a while to put out info about specific wasteland topics, relating to the ILC

I was putting together some figures for a potential wasteland display and after making a few mutants I was wondering, has there ever been any consistency regarding mutations? Are there certain types or 'races' of mutants with specific appearances or is it all pretty much what ever you feel like?

TacticalSponge wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:50 pm
Are there certain types or 'races' of mutants with specific appearances or is it all pretty much what ever you feel like?
Broadly speaking.... yes to both.

Generally speaking, it seems like mutated humans are more random, whereas mutated animals tend to have more in common with each other. Eg. Nigel had a tribe of mutant monkeys that were all just Halo grunts without armour.

You're pretty much free to do whatever you want.

Hey, I've been away from the gallery for awhile, but I think I'm ready to start again. I want to get back into making comics and I 've really admired NatoGreavesy's recent comics so I want to make my own. It's going to be loosely based on my pre-existing character and story. In short, keep an eye out for more posts and good job everyone!

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:27 am
Hey, I've been away from the gallery for awhile, but I think I'm ready to start again. I want to get back into making comics and I 've really admired NatoGreavesy's recent comics so I want to make my own. It's going to be loosely based on my pre-existing character and story. In short, keep an eye out for more posts and good job everyone!
Looking forward to it.

After seeing kingcastlesieger's WL post, I'm considering going back to working my Loken story. I wanted Loken to be a Boba Fett like character who is fierce and ruthless but has morals and always finishing a job.

I wanted his character to be allowed to be use by others for their stories. I might consider scrapping the first Loken story and doing another one l, since I no longer have all the resources I was originally using. But we'll see.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”