The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
mrjustin412 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:00 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:23 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 pm

Considering how rsjones has been treating me for the past few hours, that is with utter contempt, I wouldn't be surprised if he means me. It sounds like he does considering the conversation implies I've been on the platform for quite a while.
I mean Ge0 (sorry I didn't cleared it out earlier), the guy has been very mean and problematic for months. He is one of the many reasons I decided to leave the gallery because Ge0 took the path of been a problem instead of thinking his words wisely before acting like I warned him.
Oh, my bad Muto! I got you and rsjones mixed up because you two share the same profile images. Sorry, heh!
You want Me to Treat You with Respect after you DID THIS! clearly this Gallery will never Respect me

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:38 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Muto112 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:23 pm

I mean Ge0 (sorry I didn't cleared it out earlier), the guy has been very mean and problematic for months. He is one of the many reasons I decided to leave the gallery because Ge0 took the path of been a problem instead of thinking his words wisely before acting like I warned him.
Oh, my bad Muto! I got you and rsjones mixed up because you two share the same profile images. Sorry, heh!
You want Me to Treat You with Respect after you DID THIS! clearly this Gallery will never Respect me
Well the gallery won't respect you if you're going to be mean to people and continue to act like the way you are. If you perhaps apologize and treat everyone nicely, you'll be treated with respect as well. I referred to you in a bad light in my posts because that's exactly how you've been acting.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

Hey you said you would ignore this war you Hypocrite!
Well the gallery won't respect you if you're going to be mean to people and continue to act like the way you are. If you perhaps apologize and treat everyone nicely, you'll be treated with respect as well. I referred to you in a bad light in my posts because that's exactly how you've been acting.

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:49 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 pm
rsjones76 wrote:

Hey you said you would ignore this war you Hypocrite!
I am ignoring the war, I'm not participating in it, I'm not making any projects about it, I'm doing exactly what you refused to do. The only reason I'm talking about Geo is because Muto wanted an update on the gallery, and I gave him just that. If I didn't inform him of as much, he wouldn't know.

Wow, people are getting really wrapped up in this thing.

Look I'm just sayin, Justin's been here for quite some time. Bit of a well-established member of this community.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:34 pm

Look I'm just sayin, Justin's been here for quite some time. Bit of a well-established member of this community.
Thats what i said.

also rsjones, if you apologize and treat others like you want to be treated, sure i'd respect you.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:26 am
JoeFilms wrote:

Thats what i said.

also rsjones, if you apologize and treat others like you want to be treated, sure i'd respect you.
Ok I will leave geo if you just keep this quiet I can't let people know I am in this forum

rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:58 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:26 am
JoeFilms wrote:

Thats what i said.

Ok I will leave geo if you just keep this quiet I can't let people know I am in this forum
Well I doubt you were part of Geo's 'group' to begin with but I'm glad you can finally just put this to rest and focus on more productive projects. As for not letting people know you're in this forum, anyone can access it at any time, hence more people replying to it. So, unfortunately you can't quite keep your presence unknown.

But we won't say a word. :)

Time to Delete Some POSTSSSSSSS

Return to “General discussion”