Bmatt123's slapstick (imma need help for this)

Tell your own story!
WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:46 pm
You know this whole thing of bringing back slapstick brings me a lot of happiness. I think the gallery needs a remastered original. Also the furniture you use @Bmatt is pretty spot on to what Zarry used. Also I think I’m going to finally start posting again. I’ve been kind of active for awhile now but haven’t been posting.
Aw thanks man! the furniture is the same company that he used. Its called calico critters. I stole my sisters :)

Thats what i wanted. Litterally as i started this, something happened to one of my friends, and i went back trying to find funny posts to cheer me up. Thats why i started up again. And i just want people to laugh and make thier day. You guys still laugh at my terrible attempts at comedy. Thanks alot!

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:03 pm
Thats what i wanted. Litterally as i started this, something happened to one of my friends, and i went back trying to find funny posts to cheer me up. Thats why i started up again. And i just want people to laugh and make thier day. You guys still laugh at my terrible attempts at comedy. Thanks alot!
Sorry about you friend. And you certainly succeeded. Ive always liked looking at your posts. They’ve always been comedic. And no problem.

WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:27 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sorry about you friend. And you certainly succeeded. Ive always liked looking at your posts. They’ve always been comedic. And no problem.
Because im lazy, can you tell everyone the christmas contest does not have to be slapstick. . Im looking for photography and diaromas and comics. Oh wait they can use slapstick but be orignal

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:23 am
WWIIboy wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:
Because im lazy, can you tell everyone the christmas contest does not have to be slapstick. . Im looking for photography and diaromas and comics. Oh wait they can use slapstick but be orignal
Sure but it will be a few days. I’m going to a church retreat over the weekend and i wont be able to post at all. Also since I never get my contest entries done in time can I run the contest with you?

You could do a Slapstick secret Santa thing or a slapstick white elephant.

And one of the presents should be an explosive device.

WWIIboy wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:51 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:23 am
WWIIboy wrote:

Sure but it will be a few days. I’m going to a church retreat over the weekend and i wont be able to post at all. Also since I never get my contest entries done in time can I run the contest with you?
Ill do it then. your litterally running half of this already, so yes ill add you

SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:22 am

YES! Im doing that.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:39 am
SrgtGreen wrote:

YES! Im doing that.
What if they are all explosive devices

WWIIboy wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:39 am
SrgtGreen wrote:

YES! Im doing that.
What if they are all explosive devices
hmmm... yes.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”