81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:12 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:06 pm
I’m going to make some popcorn
Send me some? I prefer kettle corn
Okay. I sent it.

Darn, it was just hologram.
Also I didn’t have any kernels left because my supply lines were raided.
Finally, the delivery could not be confirmed as I lacked cameras.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:12 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:06 pm
I’m going to make some popcorn
Send me some? I prefer kettle corn
Okay. I sent it.

Darn, it was just hologram.
Also I didn’t have any kernels left because my supply lines were raided.
Finally, the delivery could not be confirmed as I lacked cameras.
How unfortunate.

Ge0b0x wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:26 pm
My War Contest never changed any rules, you guys keep changing my rules, when I am not online. You take advantage of the fact, I have a life outside if this website. A lie spreads ten times faster then the truth, Iam not harming anyone, I want to interact with others to create great a great story. When there are more then ten people who activity tell others to not interact with me, your not helping anyone.
I offered you from the beginning of your Halloween Contest for both of us to talk in the forum to be able to analyze your idea and you could talk to me about your ideas to prevent everyone from attacking you because of misinformation. But you decided to ignore my advice which was possibly the mistake you made that led to all of this.

In the case of your war, I was out of the Gallery when it started and I was not paying attention to your war since I thought that maybe you would be able to be someone mature to handle it and make it fun for everyone... I did not interact at all in your war until I saw that things were getting out of control having confusion and you were disrespecting others.

I kindly asked you to end it as this was only causing problems and confusion with everyone and I did not want this to end up in something worse and everyone would to start hating you.

The reason why the rules were a bit limited since I started is because I was adapting myself to the theme of handling the Contests since I was on my own at that time. But as many have told you and I said in a post, I have plans to make them more open to the public. If things go better than expected, then I will continue to open more doors for everyone because my goal has been to be more open on this topic of the Contests so everyone can make their contests without confusion and that can everyone be able to participate in their contests too so it doesn't end up forgotten in the shadows like your Halloween contest .

The biggest problem I have with you is your behavior in the last few weeks. Your behavior these days has not been the most pleasant for everyone and especially the smallest users which you have disrespected many here when you could solve these problems with kind words. You made fun of people who were stressed Ge0 !!

Your harming people with your words these days just because you think that following something that is already dead is good.

The reason why everyone already hates your war is because you also always evade and do not accept defeat as a real man. Making excuses that some do not make sense to many here and it is already something that many continue to hate because you also follow your ideas but you do not think of others if you are really doing the right thing.

You believe that you are doing good deeds when you do not look at others and you hurt the feelings of others without feeling ashamed of your actions.

All these events have given me the conclusion ... that you are an immature person and you are unable to fix things in the right way that benefits you and everyone.

Your path has been filling with poison and hatred and you do not realize what you have done. If you continue with that offensive attitude towards others and do not regret your bad deeds, then you will end up just like Slappy and if you know the true story of Slappy ... then you will know what could await you if you continue like this.

I warn you in a kind way, take some time, think about your mistakes, look at your actions, think how you could be a good person to leave that hatred behind and if you need help, HERE I AM !! My purpose with you was always to help you but you left me behind and look what happened to you !!!

If you decide to continue this path of hate and thinking about yourself and not for the others... then you will not have the support of anyone here and possibly end up banned not by me or by Nato ... by some people who rank higher than all of us here and who have the ability to finish everything if they wanted.

Guys what is ge0 has other problems in life. As a very wise person said. "fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side." what if ge0 has issuses with his normal life and this site is the only why he feels important?

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:54 pm
what if ge0 has issuses with his normal life and this site is the only why he feels important?
When Geo starts showing a modicum of concern for the wellbeing of others, maybe we'll reciprocate. As it stands, his response to people leaving because of him was "how is that my fault" and "I'll extend the war because it's working".

I have zero sympathy for someone who's actively bragging about driving people away, and I doubt anyone else does either.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:54 pm
Guys what is ge0 has other problems in life. As a very wise person said. "fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side." what if ge0 has issuses with his normal life and this site is the only why he feels important?
You may be right, but the part about him acting offensive to those who are leaving that may contradict your idea.

Unless he's at a seriously high stress level and he doesn't realize it. Which can lead him to do actions somewhat similar to what he is doing now. Being unpredictable, feeling unappreciated, blaming others etc.

Can i do the christmas contest if neither joe or gregor comes back to do it?

Return to “General discussion”