Why bother?
Thats a roast.

WWIIboy wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:06 pm
HaloODST59 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:18 pm
I've been trying to knock sense into spacekamper
What do you mean?
Well, he was vouching for Geo. So I was trying to tell him what Geo was doing.

HaloODST59 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:11 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:06 pm
HaloODST59 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:18 pm
I've been trying to knock sense into spacekamper
What do you mean?
Well, he was vouching for Geo. So I was trying to tell him what Geo was doing.
I don't even pay attention geo thinks he's all that when he's none of it and with spacekamper... yeah I don't care bout it anymore but A for effort

Ge0 told of the war ends im november. Check natos "leave the war post"

Yo i want to say, that spacekamper is a really nice kid. I watched part of his stream, and hes not that bad. Mrbeans and iforgotmyname joined too. you can hat e on me but i joined i voice chat with him over xbox. It was nice talking to him.

AgentHellion wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:09 pm
I don't get these Mods. I put my Insta name on a post and it gets deleted. But someone makes a post advertising their twitch and that's ok.

Wat?!
Mods are very bizarre beings, my friend, one day they let you post a picture of your sig figure. And the next they won't let you but they will let you post your Discord ID.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:19 pm
Yo i want to say, that spacekamper is a really nice kid. I watched part of his stream, and hes not that bad. Mrbeans and iforgotmyname joined too. you can hat e on me but i joined i voice chat with him over xbox. It was nice talking to him.
Don't mistake this as me hating on Kamper. I just wanted to mention how weird the mods are when it comes to what can and can't be uploaded.

Welp im heading back to my corner to cry. Muto s leaving, and honestly i dont want to belive it. Its understandable to leave due to stress, but i hope he comes back.

Return to “General discussion”