General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I am independent of your rules and your made-up contest rules that have no mega construx support. You make people wait, and don't understand how contests work. Stop messing with my contest, you make rules for my contest, to confuse other to not play in my contest. Just because some don't like my theme. Join my contests, no waiting to start, protection from group bullying.

My War Contest never changed any rules, you guys keep changing my rules, when I am not online. You take advantage of the fact, I have a life outside if this website. A lie spreads ten times faster then the truth, Iam not harming anyone, I want to interact with others to create great a great story. When there are more then ten people who activity tell others to not interact with me, your not helping anyone.

How is the color Orange so scary? I will keep going and support anyone who wants to be independent of your limited understanding of contests on social media sites. One contest a month is a joke, look at the competitor brands, you make this online space smaller, when it is Infinite

Ge0b0x wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 pm
How is the color Orange so scary? I will keep going and support anyone who wants to be independent of your limited understanding of contests on social media sites. One contest a month is a joke, look at the competitor brands, you make this online space smaller, when it is Infinite
Muto is redoing the rules to have more contests. Go to his new posts to see it

Ge0b0x wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 pm
Muto is redoing to rules to have more than 2 contests a month. Check his new posts for more. The only real rule was no more than 2 because then the site would be flooded with contests. Generic shlub made the rules. We just went with it .also can we end yours soon? not now but i really dont want people leaving till christmas. Im chill with al least 2 more weeks.

Ge0b0x wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:16 pm
You make people wait, and don't understand how contests work.
We do understand how contests work, which is why we agreed to this system.

As detailed in the original post of this thread, back in 2019 we had a massive issue with people flooding the Gallery with contests. It was chaotic, and confusing, and a lot of those contests suffered from a lack of interest and entries as a result.

That is why the entire community agreed to a system of planning contests in advance, and holding only 1-2 contests a month, to help keep things more organised, and give each contest more time to shine. Until you showed up, no one ever had a problem with it. You like to claim your spam is somehow for the benefit of the community, but we all see it for what it really is: a petty power trip for your own aggrandisement.

Ge0b0x wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:26 pm
When there are more then ten people who activity tell others to not interact with me, your not helping anyone. You make this online space smaller.
I can count on one hand the number of people I've seen supporting you.

But there are dozens of users who are asking you to stop, with varying degrees of politeness, and at least eight more who've temporarily stepped away from the site specifically because of the "war" nonsense you started.

You are the one driving people away.

You are the one making this community smaller.

I've said it before, and all say it again, please take a step back and try to find a way to engage with the community, instead of just doubling down when people ask you to stop. Being part of the community means you sometimes need to cooperate, communicate, and compromise.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:36 pm
Ge0b0x wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:26 pm
When there are more then ten people who activity tell others to not interact with me, your not helping anyone. You make this online space smaller.
I can count on one hand the number of people I've seen supporting you.

But there are dozens of users who are asking you to stop, with varying degrees of politeness, and at least eight more who've temporarily stepped away from the site specifically because of the "war" nonsense you started.

You are the one driving people away.

You are the one making this community smaller.

I've said it before, and all say it again, please take a step back and try to find a way to engage with the community, instead of just doubling down when people ask you to stop. Being part of the community means you sometimes need to cooperate, communicate, and compromise.
This is also true. Also who thinks he won

This reminds me of a very particular sequence of combative events centered around a very particular type of foliage, only this isn’t fun.

Only reason I'm still here is to laugh. Otherwise the war "contest" would make me leave. It has no sense of organization and seems at this point just to harass people. Nobody's enjoyed it. You've made it so no one can do anything even if they did understand it, and since they can't, everything they do or every time they participate you counter with a "oh that's not me", "oh what about x or y", "my one guy took down your entire army your base is gone." It's not fun. It's irritating.

Sorry if my punctuation is poor, I'm tired

Ge0b0x wrote: You take advantage of the fact, I have a life outside if this website. A lie spreads ten times faster then the truth,
We have lives too. Why do you think so few of the "ogs" are on here still? We (if I could even be counted as one) move on. Those that remain come in every now and then wanting to share their stuff and see some interesting comics or customs. But all they see are spammed posts of a rigged "war." Even the non-ogs see this. It discourages people from staying here when all there is is spam.

Ge0b0x wrote: Iam not harming anyone, I want to interact with others to create great a great story. When there are more then ten people who activity tell others to not interact with me, your not helping anyone.
People leave because there's little to nothing of quality and their posts are buried in spam, or because they simply just don't enjoy the concept or feel left out/ especially when they get excited with their posts and actually do want to participate. But then all they get is a "your army runs out of bullets and is destroyed" comment.

Ge0b0x wrote: My War Contest never changed any rules, you guys keep changing my rules, when I am not online.

A war contest or event would be actually really fun if it didn't seem so rigged or confusing. A set of rules and proper organization could make it very enjoyable. Right now it's a mess of your posts of "sieges", and everyone else begging you to stop.

That's all for my essay tonight. I've wasted too much energy formatting this.

Return to “General discussion”