General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:23 pm
Can i get march 2025?
Uhhhhhh. That’s a bit far in the future lmao. Dare I ask what you want it for?

I’m sure you can have it, although I’m not the guy in charge lol

SrgtGreen wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:04 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:23 pm
Can i get march 2025?
Uhhhhhh. That’s a bit far in the future lmao. Dare I ask what you want it for?

I’m sure you can have it, although I’m not the guy in charge lol
I know it is. Just for the memes of it. I may be gone by then but why not have your name carried through the ages of this site. Also just for the memes of it :)

I would like to save April 2022 as a prize contest, for who ever presents the best custom that month will receive one Deadspace figure from me. This figure will be placed in an offical looking package similar to mega construx hero's except with my Deadgrunt logo on it.

Charlesdunn433 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:41 pm
I would like to save April 2022 as a prize contest, for who ever presents the best custom that month will receive one Deadspace figure from me. This figure will be placed in an offical looking package similar to mega construx hero's except with my Deadgrunt logo on it.
I really love your idea !! but April, May and June were taken but July is available as the earliest month available now.

Muto112 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:21 pm
Charlesdunn433 wrote:
I really love your idea !! but April, May and June were taken but July is available as the earliest month available now.
Than July it is.

Charlesdunn433 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:41 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:21 pm
Charlesdunn433 wrote:
Than July it is.
Got it !

I'll make a update of the list tomorrow and post it in the gallery too .

Posting in here too so the ones who are in the forum can know it tooo:

While I was out of the Gallery these days, I began to work a little on how I could improve the Contests so that they were not only more accessible but also more variable, since I was seeing that lately, all the contests were focused on customs and I thought that it was time to start adding new themes.

So in the Banished Contest I started a special test, adding the idea that they were not only customs, but also other topics such as photos, mini stories, mini comics.

Which if I see that several people make entries this month in the different forms that I put to participate, then in 2022 the idea would begin that every month they would have 2 Contests per month as in previous years. 1 of customs and another of a different theme to vary the ideas.

For example:

January there would be an Elite custom contests but there would also be an Alien diorama contest. (It's just an example)

But everything will depend on how it turns out in the Banished Contest, which if I see a lot of support and many entries of the different forms that I put in the Contest and the idea works, then for December I will make a post so that people can choose dates for Contests from 2022.

Meanwhile here is an update of the list of current Contests that there is so far.

Muto 112 (Banished contest): November 2021
Spacekamper (Spider-man contest): December 2021

Wetwork9 (Cursed contest): January 2022
ACE_Productions (Halo COD crossover) February 2022
THEranger01 (Marine madness contest) March 2022
iforgotmyname (Special operations contest) April 2022
Mr_beans (Heavy weaponry contest) May 2022
WWIIboy (Wastelander contest) June 2022
Charlesdunn433 (Prize custom contest) July 2022
FireChampion43 (HALO 3 ODST MOC contest) August 2022
DirtWarrior4 and DarthGundam (Toy soldier Contest) September 2022

Muto112 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:53 pm
then for December I will make a post so that people can choose dates for Contests from 2022.
Just a thought on this, if it goes ahead - it might be a good idea to check in with those who've already got contests in the pipeline to see if they want to reshuffle their times before you open this up to everyone.

To that end, I've got a contest idea I'd like to reserve a spot for - either in October 2022, or earlier if things open up - a Halo What If contest. Borrowing the premise of the Marvel series, the contest will basically invite people to make a custom, faction, story, etc. based on the idea of something happening differently to how it did in Halo canon. (What if X battle was lost, what if Y character fought for a different faction, and so on).

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:53 am
Muto112 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:53 pm
then for December I will make a post so that people can choose dates for Contests from 2022.
Just a thought on this, if it goes ahead - it might be a good idea to check in with those who've already got contests in the pipeline to see if they want to reshuffle their times before you open this up to everyone.

To that end, I've got a contest idea I'd like to reserve a spot for - either in October 2022, or earlier if things open up - a Halo What If contest. Borrowing the premise of the Marvel series, the contest will basically invite people to make a custom, faction, story, etc. based on the idea of something happening differently to how it did in Halo canon. (What if X battle was lost, what if Y character fought for a different faction, and so on).
Yup, I almost forgot that. Although until now we will have to wait to see if more people participate in the Contest.

And I love your idea for your Contest !!

Return to “General discussion”