What Would Gallery Themed Sets Look Like?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:39 pm
How about some MV sets eh.

For Charlie, a new refurbished build of hanger 18, with a defunct project V.O.R.T.E.X, multiple eleven goodies, Robin with two ONI marines, Atlas 2/3 and Jeff.

Green would have a set of his Nato and Doctor (can't remeber her name) and a flood form. A small promethain build would be included but most of the set would be terrain. And large snowy plain with a cave entrance lurching out of the ground.

Nato, is a trticky one. Probably have to be Jim and Carlos rocking on a custom warthog. That or a Sig series Reaper of Hope with Ormentus and his children.

Roe, I dont have much to work with.

Joe's set would be of Winters, Joe and Green with some sort of device similar to vortex that they are passing through. On the other side would be a small build to represent Majora and the Firce deity who would be included as well.

Gregor would be a large firebase with a contingent of marines and his key characters.
Sounds perfect.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:04 am
Holy heck that’s ancient. Forgot that was a thing.
Heck yeah man, Spartan Story certainly was a thing

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:08 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:39 pm
How about some MV sets eh.

For Charlie, a new refurbished build of hanger 18, with a defunct project V.O.R.T.E.X, multiple eleven goodies, Robin with two ONI marines, Atlas 2/3 and Jeff.

Green would have a set of his Nato and Doctor (can't remeber her name) and a flood form. A small promethain build would be included but most of the set would be terrain. And large snowy plain with a cave entrance lurching out of the ground.

Nato, is a trticky one. Probably have to be Jim and Carlos rocking on a custom warthog. That or a Sig series Reaper of Hope with Ormentus and his children.

Roe, I dont have much to work with.

Joe's set would be of Winters, Joe and Green with some sort of device similar to vortex that they are passing through. On the other side would be a small build to represent Majora and the Firce deity who would be included as well.

Gregor would be a large firebase with a contingent of marines and his key characters.
Sounds perfect.
What’s that? Joe’s late to the party? AGAIN?

Anywho, yes. I love this idea.

just going to bump this to the top. But mind would be an operation guillotine drop pod but halo 3 odst style. with of course my sig fig and a blue grunt.

Return to “General discussion”