MCX Heroes ending?

Got a question? Ask it here!
There was a recent post on Instagram regarding the 3rd wave of MCX Heroes Masters of the Universe. It mentioned MCX Heroes ending. Does that mean all MCX Heroes waves or just the MOTU waves?

I was just going to ask this exact same question. I thought MCX Heroes was doing pretty well, but maybe not??

Oh that would also explain why the advent calendar got chanceled and wave 3 from MotU was only availible at Amaz*n for a short time.

Maybe they got issues with producing thease, maybe the chinese company that did em in the past, dont want to do em anymore or its just to expense, because of freight costs.

Overall stupid idea, because thease figures are for most ppl the main show runner and the MotU line has very good figures.

AndiBcool wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:43 am
Oh that would also explain why the advent calendar got chanceled and wave 3 from MotU was only availible at Amaz*n for a short time.

Maybe they got issues with producing thease, maybe the chinese company that did em in the past, dont want to do em anymore or its just to expense, because of freight costs.

Overall stupid idea, because thease figures are for most ppl the main show runner and the MotU line has very good figures.
no because there was just a whole fan vote for the fall 2022 wave of mcx halo heroes

I believe there will still be MCX MOTU product. In the same Instagram post, they said more MOTU news will be coming next month. Power-Con is next month and a MCX panel has already been announced. We know Skeletor's Havoc Staff is coming out. Certainly there will be other sets. They just must be moving away from the single-card figures. Maybe the profit margin is too small for those figures. I think we'll just see sets and multi-packs from now on.

Not sure about other properties, though. Have we seen the end of the multiple property MCX waves? It'll be a shame, since it was always exciting to see which random properties MCX would be tackling.

I love MCX and would love to see the collector-figure style figures thrive. More sets for already established properties like Aliens and TMNT. I just feel like I've been buying so little from MCX the last few years. Except for MOTU (which is a brilliant line and brought much attention to MCX) and Halo. I'd love to be interested in more, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:44 pm
no because there was just a whole fan vote for the fall 2022 wave of mcx halo heroes
Halo Heroes is a separate line to MCX Heroes.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:14 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:44 pm
Halo Heroes is a separate line to MCX Heroes.
oh sorry I didn't know

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”