Re release older CoD sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Is it possible for you guys to re run some of the older sets for your call of duty line, as on eBay or other third party sellers, some of the older sets like the tank, or APC, helicopter, hovercraft or jets, can get up to 800$!
I want the Russian APC, but I'm not paying 700$ for a building set off of eBay so I can collect it for me and my son ya know?

Also, seeing how it shouldnt be too hard outside licensing... Mayhaps you could release a classic doom and modern doom figure? It's just a re tooled halo figure after all, and between each set, could be able to collect all the doom marines iconic weapons. And Mayhaps a zombie or imp to fight...

I don't think that's how it works, it's not worth the time for the Mega Construx Team. Also, given how so many people already have those sets, it's likely only a small minority of fans who want re-releases. It would be a hefty cost of money that would go into the reproduction of old Call of Duty sets, just for them to resell to a very few select people. As for new sets, they will cost the same amount of money to produce, and generate way more revenue because it's something that no one has. I believe that instead of re-releasing old and outdated sets, it should be the customer's responsibility to buy the sets when they are available and in stores, as opposed to whining about not having them when they had ample opportunity to buy them in the past.

NetoGreavasy wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:08 pm
SNIP
Uh... sorry to drag things off-topic, but since there's no direct-messaging on this site, I'll just ask here: who are you, and why are you trying to copy/parody my account?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”