Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Need to get back into this

What faction would infinite marines work for? Leaning towards USRC

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:49 am

I have one that works for CDT. I’d say they’re cross-faction.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:11 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:49 am

I have one that works for CDT. I’d say they’re cross-faction.
Gotcha. Think i might use a couple of mine as usrc spec ops or something

I've got some I'm using for USRC

I use pretty much any marine as ILC soldiers. We take what we can get.

Right, looks like there's going to be a bit of a delay on the continuation of my Wasteland comics. A lot of my stuff got shifted into boxes to make room for some furniture, and the table where I take photos is currently covered in parts because I'm lazy and don't tidy up after myself. It's going to take me a while to track everything down, clean things up, and get a setup together to resume Wasteland.

In the meantime, I'll be posting a Mega-Verse comic that I already took the photos for a few months ago.

Biography of new species discovered in Egypt:

"Anubis"

Until now only one of these has been found, but it is said that it is hidden in the ruins of the pyramids of Egypt. Some believe that he is guardian of the tombs of the Egyptians and does not want them to be desecrated. Which does not allow any entry to the ruins.

"Camels of 3 mountains"
These animals only had a physical change being that now there are camels with 3 mountains. They are a bit slower than their ancestors because they carry 3 mountains instead of 2 or 1.

"Pharaoh scorpion"
This one has changed in physical form now having not 1 tail if not 2 with a deadly poison on both stingers. 1 paralyzes you and the other poisons you to death and there would only be 1 hour left to live or at least receive medical attention. Something shocking is that these scorpions have managed to grow up to 1 meter long like their prehistoric ancestor the Brontoscorpio. Which some have worried that they will not reach a more dangerous size although until now they remain in the deserts.

"Cobra Hydra"
The hydra cobra is a 3-headed snake that many have begun to terrorize in the deserts of Egypt. They are not poisonous but their bite is almost fatal as it can tear the muscle of the body. Contrary to the myths of the Hydras, if you cut off their heads they will not multiply or grow again. which you can cut them to prevent them from biting you, if they don't tear your leg before. Their size so far has been from 30cm to 2 meters which some are concerned that they will grow larger and be a bigger problem.

"Icon of Sin"

Like Anubis this apparently is just one being, but something more violent, with a creepy look of like a being with a body similar to a human with a goat head has been the terror of many. It has remained close to the coast until now in a perhaps eternal dream. The reason for the terror is that many have said that this being comes from *** and comes to destroy what remains of the earth, but as it has been in its "dream" because they have already taken it as a silly urban legend.

"The 10 plagues"

These frogs were named the 10 plagues since they possess everything that the history of the 10 plagues of Egypt had when the pharaoh refused to liberate the people many millennia ago. They eat the entire harvest, bring diseases, give off a horrible smell, pollute the waters making them undrinkable, kill farm animals due to their diseases and among other problems. It has been considered one of the most catastrophic plagues in the world today and absolute extermination is recommended.

"The revenge of Mose"
These grasshoppers have been an important part of the plague of Egypt which has been a problem in some of the shelters of Egypt, they eat anything, even vehicle cables or even oil which many have worried about what effects this will bring to the ecosystem. Although some groups began to exterminate them using fire or other mechanisms and so far they have managed to kill 70% of them as they attacked their nests.

Tomorrow I will give the info of The Amazons which will have an interesting list of animals which make this place one of the most dangerous in the world.

Biography of new species discovered in the Amazons:

"Bee-rex"

It is possibly one of the most altered species of this time, becoming one of the greatest dangers of the Amazons. The Bee-rex although their name sounds terrifying, their size is 2 meters which are not huge, but they always walk or even fly in groups and are 100% hostile. Its bite has triple the mortality than the venom of a normal bee, which if you are allergic to bees you would already be dead just by being touched. And if you are not allergic you will have huge swellings that will cause even severe muscle pain. Not even bug killers work on them so you got to use a gun now.

"Piranas of death"

If the soil of the Amazons was dangerous, the waters now are worse than before. The piranas became much more savage than before and now attack what enters their waters, and can even crush the bones of small animals such as monkeys for example.

"Cementery ants"

These ants are only curiously found in cemeteries or areas where there are usually massacres every day. They devour the dead meat of animals and even people in a matter of hours. its size has not changed but its bite since it is contaminated with rotten meat because it can give you diseases.

"Titanoboa"

The boas decided to go back in their evolution and become what they were before being the monstrous Titanoboas since now many creatures became larger due to radiation. Their diet has not changed at all or their personality which some believe that they evolved towards their version of the past so as not to be as easy prey as before since now it is a land of giants.

"Spiderzilla"

These spiders decided not to be small at all and now they have a terrifying size of 50 cm which now if you have phobias of spiders then welcome to your worst nightmares. Something curious is that although their size evolved, they are no longer poisonous as before, which some doubt if the poison was extinguished by radiation or as it happened.

"Barracudas of Hel"

You heard right, there are still barracudas in the amazons and they became a more terrifying problem than the piranhas, since one of these now has enough strength to get you out of your little boat and break your arteries without you noticing. Luckily they are lonely which if you see 2 they must be killing each other or mating.

"The Titan"

Like the Icon of Sin, it is a huge being and the only one seen which some believe has to do with some religion in these areas. Currently not much is known about his physical form since he is currently "hibernating" *** knows why.

"Deaf bats"

If the bats were blind but with good hearing, then imagine if the roles were reversed. Then they would be deaf bats but with incredible vision which a sniper's telescope would be rubbish. Currently there have been no changes in their physique other than this achievement that cost them their hearing.
"Every achievement has a sacrifice"

"Ramarak"

Something curious is that this is a unique being also like "The Titan" only that it is 5 meters high, and it is the same as the skullcrawlers of Mexico, although many doubt if there are multiples in Mexico, why is there only one in the Amazon? Is Ramarak the original skullcrawler? More will be said about the Skullcrawlers when talking about the Mexico species.

Tomorrow I will possibly announce those of Puerto Rico and Germany, which is little, which may put Mexico on the same side.

Does the Bee-rex like jazz?

Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:01 am
Does the Bee-rex like jazz?
He likes consuming flesh

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”