Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Muto112 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:50 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:00 pm
Have you ever considered the Bee-Rex though Muto?
I never though about it actually, but I think I'll take it maybe for South America.
Biography of new species discovered in Canada:

Mutant bears:

It could be considered as the maximum predator in all of Canada, being almost a worthy rival to the wolves of Alaska. With brutal strength and a huge body, these bears have become the terror of many. The CDT recommends keeping your distance from these bears at all costs, their weak point is the eyes since they are more sensitive than before and some believe that they contain a nerve that could kill them simply by shooting them in the eyes.

Colorful deer:

These animals are easy to tame unlike their past ancestors, but you don't want to sleep with them as their bodies glow in the dark and make easy targets for hunters. Mutant bears love their meat and have become their main diet. There are rare cases of aggression but it is believed to be due to breeding time.

Rabid foxes:
The foxes got a little smaller than before but now they are more aggressive. Nobody knows why but some believe it was due to the mutations that made them more aggressive. Although they are called Rabid Foxes, they actually don't have rabies at all.

Sierra birds:

Their ancestors were the woodpeckers but this new mutation has made them something more intelligent and with something new. Their beak is now a saw also that is made to cut small branches to create nests, they also use their saws to cut meat or insects for their young. So far their behavior has not shown anything different, which so far are one of the few animals in Canada that did not undergo many changes in personality.

Sharp Cougars:
Cougars still retain their lethal aggressiveness and silent hunting tactics but have somewhat changed their physique. Now these have claws and teeth that appear to be made of metal and tear through flesh faster than mutant bears. There have been rare cases that some grow saber teeth like saber tooth tigers which many have doubted if they are evolving into a futuristic version of their past.

Tomorrow I will give the bio of Russian and US animals.

Wouldn’t want to run across a bear in Canada! Loving the lore, looking forward to Russia!

Biography of new species discovered in Russia:

"Bears of the Red Army"

These bears, unlike those of Canada, are even more lethal and stronger, as strong as the tanks of the Red Army in the Second World War. Their weakness is still unknown but the SSR recommends fleeing for their lives if they do not want to be attacked. And unlike their ancestors, they walk in groups of up to 6 or 9 bears which are never alone.

"Dead Buffalo"

The buffaloes had a mysterious effect on radioactivity, they became zombified out of nowhere and no one knows their origin exactly or since when they have been like this. Curiously, bears ignore them, which they have not caught, perhaps it is because they do not like their smell of rotten meat. The strangest thing is that they behave as if nothing had happened to them, their organs work perfectly, which some have wondered if the first step to immortality can be taken from here. Unfortunately the tests contaminated the test subjects and they end up killing them.

Biography of new species discovered in the U.S:

"Hellcats"

Hellcats have become a problem in some states as they are bobcats but extremely lethal, it is as if they were tigers but small. They kill whatever is living, even animals that are three times their size. It is recommended to kill them if possible as it has been considered a violent pest.

"Hannibal Bees"

These bees managed to adapt much more than wasps in the USA, becoming an absolute problem for wasps. These bees are more resistant than before which now they can sting more than 5 times and they have a paralyzing poison that even an elephant would be immobile. Luckily, although they sound terrifying to the truth, they are still just as neutral as in the past. Which at least have helped to lift nature.

"Fazbears"

Curiously, these bears are neither stronger nor more resistant than the 2 species mentioned before, but they are more intelligent, some have said that they have even managed to do sign language which some wonder if this was part of radiation or evolution. One of the most recognized bears currently named Freedy and he already knows sign language but is also so intelligent that he makes strategies to hunt or steal food.

Tomorrow I will give the list of Alaskan animals and maybe plan a list for Egypt, the Amazons, Puerto Rico, Germany and Mexico.

Person: shoots Bear of the Red Army in the head with a 50 cal.

Bear: Shrugs

Person: STuPid rUsSIaN BiAs

Muto112 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
I never though about it actually, but I think I'll take it maybe for South America.
Google search D&D Bee-Rex you won’t be disappointed.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:16 am
Muto112 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Google search D&D Bee-Rex you won’t be disappointed.
I saw it and I love it

I WILL PUT IT IN THE AMAZONS !!!

Biography of new species discovered in Alaska:

"Ceratos"

These reptiles adapted to the cold Canadian climate and have developed bigger and stronger legs, being bigger than before. It would possibly be an almost excellent recreation of a dinosaur if it weren't for its destructive personality. A curious fact is that the person who named these animals was the paleontologist Gabriel Burke, but he ended up being eaten by this same animal seconds later.

"Deer of Heaven"

Perhaps the name raises doubts, but it is due to its behavior. The personality of these animals has not changed much but they have become more intelligent and are able to detect predators faster than other Alaskan animals. Their name was given to the fact that these animals are gentle with people and some believe that they have feelings like elephants, which when one of these dies, they come together giving respect for their fallen friend. Some rare cases have been seen saving people in cases of drowning or in danger of some predator.

"Waspinators"

These wasps were part of a violent cataclysm after the detonation of the bombs, they became absolutely violent and attack no matter what you were. Luckily their immune systems were much weaker, sometimes they even died due to the stress they had from attacking so many victims. Until now, their behavior has been neutral but it is recommended that they be totally exterminated since everyone is worried that what happened in the beginning will happen again.

"Tormentor"

Unlike other beings, this is unique, there is no other existing in Alaska or in the world. It is a beast larger than the Alaskan wolves, but with a terrifying appearance. His body is full of corpses, some believe that he fuses dead bodies to create his body. Its origin is unknown but some believe that it was Matilda's base after its destruction and this has been the only one that has left the base. For now it is a neutral creature but if it feels threatened it will attack violently and is resistant to bullets or flamethrowers, the USRC has not tested rocket launchers as it moves too fast to target it. So far it remains close to USRC Charlie base, which is another destroyed base, but no one knows why it is specifically kept there.

"Doomsday Rex"
Unfortunately there is almost no information about this being, only few have said that he is huge, a monster at all. Some in the USRC believe it is something the SSR or CDT did to gain dominance over Alaska. But due to the little information the leaders have tried to keep it as a "lie" but it was preserved as an "urban legend" and as a rumor. Many have volunteered to hunt it but leaders tell them that this does not exist. Those who managed to see this animal on behalf of the USRC were killed to keep it a secret and said they committed suicide. It remains hidden in the highest mountains of Alaska making it invisible during hot weather which is an area where the USRC has not made bases at all.

Good stuff Contra!

Same for you Muto!

Thanks Nigel !!

What is promised is a debt so I already have some species from new countries being:

Egypt:

"Anubis"
"Camels of 3 mountains"
"Pharaoh scorpion"
"Cobra Hydra"
"Icon of Sin"
"The 10 plagues"
"The revenge of Moses"

The amazon:
"Bee-rex" (Thank you Nigel again for the idea)
"Piranas of death"
"Cemetery ants"
"Titanoboa"
"Spiderzilla"
"Barracuda from hel"
"The Titan"
"Deaf bats"
"Ramarak"

Puerto Rico:
"Mutant iguanas"
"wild rats"
"guaraguaos razor"
"Luminous coqui"

Germany:
"Schlachthof" (slaughterhouse)
"King Tiger"
"Friedhof Fledermaus" (graveyard bats)

Mexico:
"Fire demon"
"Skullcrawlers"
"Camazotz"
"Warbat"

More areas will be coming soon although I am a little undecided which countries to choose so far. I will give the bios next week from 1 or 2 countries per post. Spoiler: China and Japan are part of the following countries on the list with some animals with familiar names.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”