The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Today......... its DOOM Eternal's 1st anniversary!! BRING THE HEAVY METAL AND SHOTGUNS!!!

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 pm
Today......... its DOOM Eternal's 1st anniversary!! BRING THE HEAVY METAL AND SHOTGUNS!!!
*brings light metal and Nerf Guns*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:08 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 pm
*brings light metal and Nerf Guns*
*brings alt rock and cap guns*

Fun fact: 2 people dual wielding scarab skull smgs will crash mcc on a series s but not a one s.

Murple wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:50 am
Fun fact: 2 people dual wielding scarab skull smgs will crash mcc on a series s but not a one s.
Ray traced 4K Ultra HD Scarab fueled destruction is just too much for it to handle.

Imagine being so bored that out of nowhere you come up with a custom that would be something easy, but then it becomes a unique project. Ladies and gentlemen ….. my new project ….. He-man Slayer !!!

What Am I doing with my life now?

Has something changed with the parts replacement? I filled out a request for a replacement Dutch (in the predator 2 pack) in January and haven’t gotten a response. I’m guessing it’s the pandemic slowing things down.

I tried to get some replacements for deformed hands last May. Same deal.

Until now, since February, I have tried to place orders but from Mattel's consumer service (since they are the owners of mega) and I have received the parts. Although if I ask for a figure with a defect or something broke, they want me to send it back to them.

But and if I lost the figure, it they also want it back * confused screams *

i tried to make a request for troop hog parts ie, the five parts needed to make the back half as i had a old troop hog but i lost the parts. the custom troop hog i have uses parts i ordered on ebay but i cant get more of those parts. i also tried to make a request for the electronic ai stand which came in the forward unto dawn and the mammoth and that was also denied because they no longer make these parts. so if anybody in this forum can help me with the troop hog parts or a ai stand as ebay has those for hundreds of dollars which is not happening.

Return to “General discussion”