The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yes I like rebels as it gave Favreau and filoni a way to retcon the sequels. Sequels is a au where ahsoka died fighting vader which means she never would have met Mando and grogu as mandalorian s2 take place a year before the finally of rebels where ahsoja picks Sabine up to find ezra and thrawn. Thats what the ahsoka episode was about as she retrieved thrawns location and then afterwards went back to get Sabine. So if the theory is that since ahsoka was already dead in that au she would not have told Mando where to take grogu and that would mean grogu would not have called Luke which means the team dies to the dark troopers and grougu is taken by the emprials who would begin the first order and his blood is used to create smoke who is not a clone but genetically engineered as we find out in the movies and other media to explain how he was created. Which would also explain why Ben solo was Luke's first jedi trainee. But the Mando contradicts that fact by having Luke take grogu in 9 aby. Luke started ben solos training in 15 aby. See the issue with the dates. So mandalorian takes place in the rebels time line where ezra saved ahsoka from vader using the world between worlds. So yeah the sequels are au if you believe the theory until disney says other wise or we see Mando die fighting the first order.

Also sorry for the wall of text but I had to explain my point.

Also it fixes Luke's character development from the return of the jedi instead of his poor excuse of character actions in last jedi.

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:04 pm
Yes I like rebels as it gave Favreau and filoni a way to retcon the sequels. Sequels is a au where ahsoka died fighting vader which means she never would have met Mando and grogu as mandalorian s2 take place a year before the finally of rebels where ahsoja picks Sabine up to find ezra and thrawn. Thats what the ahsoka episode was about as she retrieved thrawns location and then afterwards went back to get Sabine. So if the theory is that since ahsoka was already dead in that au she would not have told Mando where to take grogu and that would mean grogu would not have called Luke which means the team dies to the dark troopers and grougu is taken by the emprials who would begin the first order and his blood is used to create smoke who is not a clone but genetically engineered as we find out in the movies and other media to explain how he was created. Which would also explain why Ben solo was Luke's first jedi trainee. But the Mando contradicts that fact by having Luke take grogu in 9 aby. Luke started ben solos training in 15 aby. See the issue with the dates. So mandalorian takes place in the rebels time line where ezra saved ahsoka from vader using the world between worlds. So yeah the sequels are au if you believe the theory until disney says other wise or we see Mando die fighting the first order.
Rebels is one of my favorite shows! Glad to find another fan.

I see someone watches Star Wars YT, and I completely agree with the theory. The sequels need to to be glassed into oblivion.

RedThree wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:46 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:41 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm

*heavy breathing*
*ignores Rebels Anakin*
Hey, Clone Wars has that abomination they call Chancellor Palpatine so I'd say it's even
^^^

So ... i got my first DOOM action figure finally ... and its the Doomunicorn XD.

Clone wars is one of the best if not the best starwars tv shows. After mando

How bout 2003 clone wars. It was made by the people who did samurai jack. That was a good star wars series and captain Fordo was the original captain rex or what lead to captain rexs character being made.

I like clone wars rebels and Mando.................... does this mean I'm the baddie

Return to “General discussion”