New thundercats line

Got a question? Ask it here!
Any chance of getting a thundercats line being mattle has the right for it . It be awesome to have a thundertank

All I can say is my wallet is ready. :)

I think this might be the third thread this week asking the same question. MCX_Team said they don’t have plans for it.

Too bad , it would be a great addition to the pro line . Maybe one day . If would be great to have a thundertank or cat lairs next to Grayskull

I am also ALL IN on a Thundercats line!!!
Proof? I just made an account here to add my vote for thunder, thUnDer, THUNDERCATSsss, HOOOOOOooooo!!!

MOTU is what brought me into Mega Construx, and I hadn't bought any new MOTU in any scale/form till MC did the Heroes series 1. And I am now all in. Then I bought other characters/properties, and went and hunted down the Turtles Classics and other stuff. You want more MONEY Mattel/MEGA?!?!?!???

MAKE THUNDERCATS!!!

And just crank out the original Cats within 3 series. Don't stretch it out and kill the line. We will continue to buy after the main cast is made, especially if you do things the original line never made from the 80s cartoon in addition to all the 1 episode characters, etc. Make the Wiley Kit and Kat special molds that scale smaller to the regular size figures. DO IT!! If you have the license and don't jump on this with all this hype, y'all are asleep. GUARANTEED TO DO AS WELL IF NOT BETTER THAN MOTU!

Y'all should make 1/18, 4" scale classic Thundercats as well. Like Marvel Universe, GI Joe, Jurassic World. Another opportunity to gain profits. Customizers are filling the void right now.

Endless_Eternal_of_Eternia wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:49 pm
I am also ALL IN on a Thundercats line!!!
Proof? I just made an account here to add my vote for thunder, thUnDer, THUNDERCATSsss, HOOOOOOooooo!!!

MOTU is what brought me into Mega Construx, and I hadn't bought any new MOTU in any scale/form till MC did the Heroes series 1. And I am now all in. Then I bought other characters/properties, and went and hunted down the Turtles Classics and other stuff. You want more MONEY Mattel/MEGA?!?!?!???

MAKE THUNDERCATS!!!

And just crank out the original Cats within 3 series. Don't stretch it out and kill the line. We will continue to buy after the main cast is made, especially if you do things the original line never made from the 80s cartoon in addition to all the 1 episode characters, etc. Make the Wiley Kit and Kat special molds that scale smaller to the regular size figures. DO IT!! If you have the license and don't jump on this with all this hype, y'all are asleep. GUARANTEED TO DO AS WELL IF NOT BETTER THAN MOTU!

Y'all should make 1/18, 4" scale classic Thundercats as well. Like Marvel Universe, GI Joe, Jurassic World. Another opportunity to gain profits. Customizers are filling the void right now.
Well said, Triple E!!

I haven't been on this site for a while, so I logged on, and was going to start a new thread asking about THUNDERCATS. We NEED Classic T-Cats in MCX. They would be the perfect companion line for MOTU.

Please make this happen!! :-)

I think we've already had a few threads asking for Mega Construx Thundercats. Mega responded not that long ago that there are no current plans for Thundercats.

I wanted to ask where do I get pieces in bulk to make the thundercats stuff on my own. Mega does not have a site like the competitor where i can order specific parts. Because I agree I want a thundercats line and if mega is not making it I would love to create it from scratch.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”