Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:17 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:54 pm
Two people said they though “Hypothermia” was really funny??

It’s just a pic of Nine with a caption??
The gallery is strange these days.
Very.

Yeah. I miss the 2016 gallery.

Question, just in case since I'm starting to get back on track with Wastelanders, has there been any change in things about Alaska? since I have many questions above.

I have an idea for a comic. How far does the USRC go? Are they just in Texas?

EDIT: has anyone used a predator figure yet?

Muto112 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:18 pm
Question, just in case since I'm starting to get back on track with Wastelanders, has there been any change in things about Alaska? since I have many questions above.
Nope
Murple wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 pm

The USRC is spread over all of the US, and no I don’t believe anyone has used Predator.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:05 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Nope
Murple wrote:

The USRC is spread over all of the US, and no I don’t believe anyone has used Predator.
Ok, good to know. Do you need to know my ideas before I post anything?

I'm planning to return to Wasteland soon. I've been learning how to make foam terrain and made some for wasteland. I've also started making customs for it. Hope to get started soon.

Murple wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:21 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:05 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Nope
Murple wrote:

Ok, good to know. Do you need to know my ideas before I post anything?
Unless it will majorly change in universe politics, military power, geography, or kill a preestablished character, nope go nuts.

Wasteland: Outback

We all know that Australian animals aren’t as dangerous as the memes say. But what if they were? A backpacker, a mutant, and a drifter try to make their way safely out of the country while evading kangaroos that can falcon-kick you across the continent.

Murple wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:12 am
Wasteland: Outback

We all know that Australian animals aren’t as dangerous as the memes say. But what if they were? A backpacker, a mutant, and a drifter try to make their way safely out of the country while evading kangaroos that can falcon-kick you across the continent.
The spiders there are big enough already. My brain doesn't want to know how big they could possibly get.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”