New Adventures of He-Man? Any chance?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Any chance a few characters could be done? It would be so sweet to see that bright green sword and shield.

We can't get them to produce more new characters from the original toy line that aren't some color variation of existing five character molds. I wouldn't hold my breath for the Adventures line. That would require effort they don't want to put into the line.

Toy Designer
Hi Janco, right now we are focusing on the original characters in their vintage/classic looks. If the line continues to do well and grow, we'll see what the future holds.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:23 pm
We can't get them to produce more new characters from the original toy line that aren't some color variation of existing five character molds. I wouldn't hold my breath for the Adventures line. That would require effort they don't want to put into the line.
Do you ever stop complaining about this? If you're continuously disappointed and dissatisfied about everything MEGA does, why are you here?

Zarry wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:09 am
Do you ever stop complaining about this? If you're continuously disappointed and dissatisfied about everything MEGA does, why are you here?
Sorry. Did you want another variant of Beastman? Maybe a slightly paler shade of orange this time around. You know, that yellow mane/armor version could really just be accessories packed in with any of the others they have already been released, not an entire "new" figure tossed into a set because no one wanted to make TriKlops. Could've even been packed in with the HeMan vs Beastman 2-pack along with a blue vest for HeMan.

It was neat to get the concept red version with Grayskull and the five pack helped some folks catch up. But there were seventeen packs of the HeMan vs Beastman set at a WalMart nearby that suggests maybe the demand for two has dwindled. I mean, not even scalpers were buying it.

Oddly, not one of the Master Chief/Arbiter sets was left out of the four cases worth of figures.

You may think it complaining because that is all you care to hear of it. But while Mega is trying to build up for their year long promised, finally happening in August, comeback the last thing they should do to convince WalMart and the like that their product can be a competitive build system is produce another set that is now being sold at half original retail at many of the stores that did get it in because it isn't selling due entirely to low demand.

Maybe it would've sold just a little better had it been an [Anybody that isn't HeMan, Man-at-arms, Teela or Stratos] vs [Anybody that isn't Beastman, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn or Faker] set. Just thinking out loud and all.

The upcoming Predator set is more of the same but at least they gave Dutch an "infrared" scheme. Really missed out not making the Predator clear though. Well, maybe in the next wave of single cards.

Nah, Mega should bring out the classic line 1st. New Adventures never did well, i actually dont thing it has a large fan base.

Would like to see the line grow , and also get Some of the 200x series. And repaints saves and generates money to have a budget for tooling new parts for new characters. Even so I can see your point of just having repaints But I think they have done a great job at it for the super collector of the lines . They have use the repaints to go with how they appeared from filmation to the mini comics . To what the original toys colors where . Plus MOTU original line was a mix parts of 3 style bodies n repaints . So you can’t fault The MEGA Construx team for that . Also I love the fact that the two pack beast man is bright orange as the original toy and I get a red one that matches what he looked like in the mini comics and one from the cartoon color. So personally im ok to get 4 beast man if that means I get a roboto or manefaces or a snake mountain. , @hicks_

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”