Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Is this just a rumor, or do you really have to buy armor colors in Infinite?

I’m not sure.

I hope it’s just a rumor.

You don’t buy armor colors, you don’t even buy the shaders. My understanding from the Community Update is that you can earn some of the shaders from buying Halo merch, but the rest you get in game, without real money.

I’m pretty sure the Halo fanbase have once again spun something simple way out of proportion.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:37 pm
You don’t buy armor colors, you don’t even buy the shaders. My understanding from the Community Update is that you can earn some of the shaders from buying Halo merch, but the rest you get in game, without real money.

I’m pretty sure the Halo fanbase have once again spun something simple way out of proportion.
Perhaps. However, until 343 shows us more in regards to this system, I will be on the side of being worried about how this will affect things. Rest of the game looks pretty good, but this is one of the things that doesn't look good as of right now.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:41 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Perhaps. However, until 343 shows us more in regards to this system, I will be on the side of being worried about how this will affect things. Rest of the game looks pretty good, but this is one of the things that doesn't look good as of right now.
Just don’t be like the majority of fans and let one thing ruin the entire game for you. That seems to be a trend with the fans for 343i games.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:23 am
RedThree wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:41 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Just don’t be like the majority of fans and let one thing ruin the entire game for you. That seems to be a trend with the fans for 343i games.
I try not to, but it must be pretty frustrating for 343, I mean sure, a couple of things weren’t the greatest, but I don’t get all the fuss over its games. I found Halo 4 and 5 quite enjoyable, the only complaint I had for Guardians was that it required Xbox Gold for almost everything, while I had none for Halo 4.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:47 pm
whats going on??
EVERTHING

Y’all I made a mistake...

I STATED MY OPINION ON WAYPOINT, AND IT WASN’T THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE.

THEY’RE AFTER ME HELP

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16 pm
Y’all I made a mistake...

I STATED MY OPINION ON WAYPOINT, AND IT WASN’T THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE.

THEY’RE AFTER ME HELP
“Send me out... with a bang....”
-Nigel in half a second

Return to “General discussion”