IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'd like some easy to find horses. Good for Medieval and Wild West customs.

Dying Light Sets? Maybe a trash pile, a couple biters, Kyle Crane, and a few weapons.

@zarry I literally came on here to suggest that lol also another one could be crane rais and two of rais's men also do you play because I might start a dying light related thread and it would be coold to talk about it with someone

I think we should get a set with all three prophets. It could come in a set similar to the recent master chief set.

guimarinman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:16 pm
I think we should get a set with all three prophets. It could come in a set similar to the recent master chief set.
I think that'd be a really good idea, maybe turn it into three separate packs, each one including:
-A prophet
-Elite honor guard
-Prophet throne
-Honor guard pike
-Plasma rifle
-energy sword
Each one would probably amount to $20 because of the prophet chair.

I NEED to see a Gears Of War set

What about a vs pack with a Xenomorph and a Predator? The Predator could come with a claw and his shoulder cannon and the Xenomorph could have some Face Huggers and claws. Maybe the Alien could also come with a new Face hugger egg mold, one that's scaled to mega construx figures.

How bout a civilian line that would allow us to make mocs better. I cant really make a halo evacuation center with out civies for my marines and army troopers and police to protect. Like heres an idea take what your doing for the wonder builders and scale up the figs to halo fig size its that simple. You could do a couple fig packs like the original cod zombie packs that came with six figures. And you could do blind bags with one fig and one or two acessories based upon the figure. For example a fire fighter would have a helmet and an ax to go with the figure, or a handyman engineer a hard hat, hammer and possibly a toolbox like cough competitors cough. Or just give us more peobuilder sets like the search and rescue as those figs are useful in a modern moc or in a halo moc

I have cool idea in 2 words ... Red Dawn!

It's a good idea for 2 reasons, 1 because you can get Soviet equipment and 2 The Wolverines, you can use them as civilians

Red Dawn set ideas

1 Soviet/Cuban troop pack with 4 Soviets/Cubans with 2 AK-47 rifles,1 RPK machine guns, and 1 RPG.

2 BTR-APC

3 T-62 tank

4 the Wolverines hideout

Return to “General discussion”