Community Update – 2020/07/24

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
It’s been a big week for Halo fans!

I’m sure everyone here has already seen the highly anticipated gameplay footage from Halo Infinite that debuted at yesterday’s Xbox 20/20 event.

Meanwhile, our SDCC exclusive went up for sale on Mattel Creations… and about 12 seconds later was sold out. A lot of fans are understandably upset, and some channeled their emotions through storytelling on the gallery, instead of taking it out on me on the forum, which I appreciate.

Look on the bright side: We just demonstrated that consumers have an appetite for purchasing Mega Construx Halo products directly on the internet. This could lead to more opportunities in the not-too-distant future.

We also released a very cool video featuring one of our star designers, Mia, talking about some of the great Halo products we are releasing this year. It was released on the SDCC YouTube channel yesterday. If you missed it, check our social channels. We are reposting it today.

GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS

This short scene by BrickMaker is brilliantly executed and had me on the edge of my seat. Very cinematic!

This photo by MichaelSlayder will give me nightmares.

And finally a few custom builds that I thought were really cool:

(I like the "big boi energy sword" in that last one.)

Thanks for the updates, Yan. I have to ask; when are we going to see War Chief Escharum?

Return to “General discussion”