Community Update 20/07/10

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
All right, I’m trying something new! Community updates on Fridays, right here on this forum. I’ll be posting news, highlights from the gallery, and addressing questions or feedback from the previous week. Let’s jump right in.

HALO INFINITE PRODUCTS

Our biggest news to start with is the reveal of our Fall 2020 Halo Infinite line. We’re finally past the embargo date and a flood of information has been unleashed. (Hmm, maybe not the best choice of words.)

Most of it is on the Halo website: https://www.megaconstrux.com/halo

But there’s more! We have posts scheduled throughout the month on all our social channels. And keep an eye on Mia’s profile for more behind-the-scenes photos. https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/profile/Mia_MCX

And of course, as we get closer to game launch, there will be more exciting news throughout the year.

Quick note on availability: Products are starting to ship from our warehouses as I type this and there are already reports of some toys hitting shelves. Keep checking your local stores over the coming weeks. I know distribution has been a sore point in recent years, but we have secured a lot of retailer support for this amazing line this year.

MEGA™ UNBOXED APP

The other big news is we’ve completely revamped our fan gallery and bundled it with our digital instructions in one convenient app that works across all devices and screen sizes.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/unboxed

Most of you have already seen it. Click around and let us know what you think, but if you find any technical issues be sure to put that feedback in the Tech Support forum where the dev team will see it.

COMING SOON

SDCC is coming up. This year it’s a virtual event and we have a few activations lined up. Stay tuned for announcements next week.

GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS

I want to first say thank you for your patience with Staff Picks on pause while our web team was focused on getting MEGA™ Unboxed ready to launch. Now that those have resumed, I highly recommend you take a moment to browse the Staff Picks section of the gallery to see all the great submissions.

I wanted to draw attention to three of my personal favourites.

First, there’s the insanely good photography of Gregstorm, who has been posting really nice shots since April this year. This is just one example – check his profile for more.

Next, my friend Brickman117 shared his latest project, which he calls the Ultimate Warthog. He built it at a slightly larger scale in order to include a ton of awesome details. Take a look below and also check his YouTube channel for more great content.

And last but not least, I really like this shot by Spitefull117 of my favourite villain in the Halo franchise, Atriox. I just think the dramatic lighting does this character justice.

I could have picked at least a dozen more, but I’ll leave it at that for now.

-

Let me know in this thread if you have any questions, suggested topics, feedback etc. for me to address in the next update. Until then, keep building!

Hey yan

Besides the heroes 5, the desert mission crate and special ops vs jungle mercenaries can we expect some more CoD sets in the fall?

This is beautiful. You couldn't have picked any better posts to admire, either.

I really have high hopes for distribution this year. With Infinite easily being the biggest release this year, I can imagine the toys will be quite popular with retailers as well.

With distribution in canada besides Walmart and the few toys r us is there any other big distributor?

Great update Yan, looking forward to more in the future.

Very exiting times ahead for all of us Halo Mega Construx fans indeed. Looking forward to getting hands on with the new infinite line!

My thanks go out to all involved at MCX for bringing us this fantastic line in time for Infinite.

Hope delivered 👍, well done MCX.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:13 am

GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS

I want to first say thank you for your patience with Staff Picks on pause while our web team was focused on getting MEGA™ Unboxed ready to launch. Now that those have resumed, I highly recommend you take a moment to browse the Staff Picks section of the gallery to see all the great submissions.

I wanted to draw attention to three of my personal favourites.

First, there’s the insanely good photography of Gregstorm, who has been posting really nice shots since April this year. This is just one example – check his profile for more.

Next, my friend Brickman117 shared his latest project, which he calls the Ultimate Warthog. He built it at a slightly larger scale in order to include a ton of awesome details. Take a look below and also check his YouTube channel for more great content.

And last but not least, I really like this shot by Spitefull117 of my favourite villain in the Halo franchise, Atriox. I just think the dramatic lighting does this character justice.

I could have picked at least a dozen more, but I’ll leave it at that for now.

-

Let me know in this thread if you have any questions, suggested topics, feedback etc. for me to address in the next update. Until then, keep building!
Yan, I'm wondering if you have the time to do this every week. You and the team each choose your three favorite posts and you could put them on here. I think that would be quite fun!

Community Team
Snowman33 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 pm
With distribution in canada besides Walmart and the few toys r us is there any other big distributor?
In Canada, the Halo line will be available at Walmart, Toys R Us, EB Games, and Amazon. Products should be flowing into retail end of this month.

Return to “General discussion”