Unboxed and the Forums

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
So I want to start out by telling you how AMAZING the new site is. It’s going to really change the dynamic of the community and draw more people in. Plus groups is the greatest idea the WebTeam has ever had!

That being said, there seems to be no way to access the forums through Unboxed. (I found my way hear via a link in my history). Does Unboxed mean a end to the forums, or will a link be available on the site later?

You can get to the forums if you go to you’re profile > dashboard > mega construx logo in the corner > community/forums

Web Team
Unboxed does not mean an end to the forums. The forums are still accessible from the main navigation of megaconstrux.com

Unboxed is a web app, If you are on a Apple or Android device you can follow the instructions on how to install the app.
This is one of the reasons why the forums are not integrated in Unboxed. The forums run on a different kind of software.

Hope this clarifies things.

Thanks for your continued support.

Yep, you did great stuff guys. Just want to let you know you will always have my support. Always. Thanks for being my favorite community!

This was an impressive update. I applaud you guys! I'm impressed big time!

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”