HeroDanTV Masters of the Universe reviews!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hello friends! Are you ready for SKELETOR? For anyone that didn't get to grab Skeletor (or you love watching unboxing, review, and rating videos!), I take an in-depth look at Series 1 Skeletor in my latest video! I'd love any feedback you have, as I plan on doing every figure, playset, and vehicle in the MOTU line! Skeletor video drops tonight at 9 PM CST, but I also have a He-Man review video already up!

My videos are posted under HeroDanTV. Thanks for checking it out!

I'll check it out later! Sounds cool!

Thank you so much! I have a new Mega Construx MOTU review coming up on Friday, and since I hit 100 subs (actually closer to 200 now), I'll be doing a giveaway on Friday's video! I won't give away what it is, but it's definitely Mega Construx MOTU related, and I think some people need this one!

HeroDanTV wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:21 am
Thank you so much! I have a new Mega Construx MOTU review coming up on Friday, and since I hit 100 subs (actually closer to 200 now), I'll be doing a giveaway on Friday's video! I won't give away what it is, but it's definitely Mega Construx MOTU related, and I think some people need this one!
Congratulations on 100 subs!

I'll check it out. I don't have a proper Yt account to sub, tho, but eh, views still count.

Thanks for watching, 81Ceta_Deta!!

Everyone, I have a brand new Mega Construx Beast Man review video up! I got a little sneaky, too -- can you find the secret?

Return to “General discussion”