I’m out of the loop

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So I’ve been gone for a long while, but I noticed that people are saying SchlubCustoms is gone? What did I miss? Was he banned, or did he delete his profile? Why?

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:57 pm
So I’ve been gone for a long while, but I noticed that people are saying SchlubCustoms is gone? What did I miss? Was he banned, or did he delete his profile? Why?
I believe he deleted his account. He's labeled as Classified and any URL that sends you to his account just shows up as a 404.

Wow, the videos on his YouTube are gone too.

Yeah, it would appear he deleted it himself. Which is really sad, to be honest.

Man. That sucks. I liked a lot of his customs. Does he have a post announcing his departure, or did he just nuke his account overnight? If anyone knows, can you link the post? I’d like to read it.

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:28 pm
Man. That sucks. I liked a lot of his customs. Does he have a post announcing his departure, or did he just nuke his account overnight? If anyone knows, can you link the post? I’d like to read it.
Never mind, I found it.

Holy Moley, it’s sad to read that. I hope he’s doing ok, but glad to know he left on a high note.

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:32 pm
ArtfulConch wrote:
Never mind, I found it.

Holy Moley, it’s sad to read that. I hope he’s doing ok, but glad to know he left on a high note.
Could you link it here? I was away for a while and missed it

basicusername wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:59 am
ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:32 pm
ArtfulConch wrote:
Never mind, I found it.

Could you link it here? I was away for a while and missed it

He pretty much nuked his profile. All of it is gone.

Schlubs’ farewell: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... he-gallery

Yeah. I mean it’s the natural order of things but it’s sad.

Return to “General discussion”