Where's the Trek

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I noticed on the product page, Star Trek is absent, are you keeping the license ?

Star Trek is no longer a full line of sets. By now it’s just the occasional hero figure.

I just want a figure in my area

I wish Mega would just inform us as to which licences they have discontinued, I feel like we're just spinning our wheels requesting certain characters/lines. For example it doesn't look like they're going to do anything else with Futurama, which I guess I can accept, but it seems like a good idea to keep the Star Trek line going considering it's popularity and the forthcoming Star Trek Picard series.
🖖

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:02 am
I wish Mega would just inform us as to which licences they have discontinued, I feel like we're just spinning our wheels requesting certain characters/lines. For example it doesn't look like they're going to do anything else with Futurama, which I guess I can accept, but it seems like a good idea to keep the Star Trek line going considering it's popularity and the forthcoming Star Trek Picard series.
🖖

100% agree!

Is there any future for Star Trek?

Line discontinued? 🖖🖖🖖

isaacmm14 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:49 pm
Is there any future for Star Trek?

Line discontinued? 🖖🖖🖖
There’s no line, but I’d love to see more figures. 🖖🏻

Sadly, I'm not sure Mega still has the Star Trek license.

I think a Worf and movie TNG Klingon would be a good pair to fit into a wave of Heroes. Worf to help fill out TNG crew (pack in a Geordi head too so people will buy two), and the Klingon would make a good army builder. Just imagine Klingons taking on the upcoming Predator.

Return to “General discussion”