Talk About Your Signature Figure (Sig Fig)

General news and information related to Mega Construx
*points at profile picture*

I have two - one is for display and one is for use.

The display one was a commissioned custom of my Oblivion character. He was a custom elf race, one red one blue eye, with a bow and arrows and a glass katana.

The other is my pop and swap use custom. An Ezio head hollowed out to allow the old Assassin's Creed hair/a blue hood, Mason's outfit from his Motorcycle Chase set, a decaled grenade and knife, and the compound bow. Sparrow I think it's called?

Honestly I think mine would have to be Jeff. He's the most iconic character I've created and to be honest, he's also my favorite character. Even if I don't use Jeff as a profile picture, I'll use another Orc.

I think we all know what my signature figure is... I currently have about 8 variations of him just to show that I'm sticking with this one once and for all. Helljumper/Grenadier combo for the win.

The scouts have always been my favorite armor, and the crimson one as my signature figure since my first couple posts.

I use a blue enforcer or a marine.

A blue Halo Wars-style Mk V. No particular reason. I like the color and the armor. Would have been blue Mk VI, but a gallery user whose been around a lot longer than me beat me to it... @JoeFilms

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:40 pm
A blue Halo Wars-style Mk V. No particular reason. I like the color and the armor. Would have been blue Mk VI, but a gallery user whose been around a lot longer than me beat me to it... @JoeFilms
Haha, that's why I feel special... cause I'm Mark VI but I'm red.... lol

The white Mk. IV, legacy edition.
That is to say, old articulation because I can't get new MCX series anyways.

Until MCX makes official CQB armor, I'm represented by the white Wetwork and my Custom CQB armor. I want that official armor Mega!!

Return to “General discussion”