405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote: So, are there still hostile aliens on the planet? Are there still Created/Forerunners on the surface?
Yes to both.

I was wondering if I could write here about either a Wastelander who accidentally gets sent through the portal, or a lesser known multiverse Nigel arriving to help with an incoming attack?

nigelninja11 wrote: I was wondering if I could write here about either a Wastelander who accidentally gets sent through the portal, or a lesser known multiverse Nigel arriving to help with an incoming attack?
Sure, I think colliding gallery universes would be epic.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:32 pm
nigelninja11 wrote: I was wondering if I could write here about either a Wastelander who accidentally gets sent through the portal, or a lesser known multiverse Nigel arriving to help with an incoming attack?
Sure, I think colliding gallery universes would be epic.
Cool! That’ll give me something to do while on hiatus for Wasteland!

*Multiverse-conquering, genocidal villain intensifies*

405th Battalion: Respect Your Elders

Nigel watched as the portal in front of him warped and shifted. He’d never seen anything like it, and for him that was saying something. His ONI agent handler next to him said, “Amazing, isn’t it?”
Nigel turned to her, “You could say that, but in my experience, magic is not something one should mess around with.” The ONI agent sighed, “We’ve told you before, your condition is the affect of science, not magic. It applies to the portal as well.”
Nigel stroked his ginger colored beard, “A character in a 21st century movie said that science and magic are the same thing.” He stared back at the portal, “Why am I going in there again?”
His handler checked her data pad, “We had a theory that this portal was a portal between dimensions, and recently we were proven right. A dimension walker sent us a message that he had visited a dimension similar to ours. The only difference? They haven’t defeated the Created yet. We want you to assist with some anti-Created countermeasures.” Nigel rolled his eyes, “I see. Send the immortal through a mysterious portal, he’ll survive.” His handler turned to face him, “As much as you grouch, ONI considers you an extremely valuable asset,” then she touched his arm, “I consider you a valuable asset.” Nigel eyeballed her hand, “I’ve told you before, I’m 650 years old. I am way too old for you.” He looked at the portal, “When do I leave?” His handler stepped back, acting more professional, “Whenever you want.” Nigel nodded, put on his helmet, and ran towards the portal. Before he entered, he groaned, “I’m getting too old for this.”

*Multiverse-conquering, genocidal villain intensifies even more*

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:20 am
Sigh let me guess, the dumb criticiser or the stupidly op narginians.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:05 am
Survivor11 wrote:
*Norgaiens

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:30 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:05 am
Survivor11 wrote:
*Norgaiens
*Narcaiens

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”