Rank System?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey guys I was wondering if Mega should do a ranking system in the forum like other forum do
Like, "Senior Member","member","junior member", "pro builder", "veteran builder", "Legendary builder", "Moderator" and "admin"

That's just my two cents

That actually sounds like a great idea!

As someone who's participated in online forums for a couple decades now, rank systems based on post count are terrible. They just encourage spam and junk posting.

Deinonychus wrote:...

As someone who's participated in online forums for a couple decades now, rank systems based on post count are terrible. They just encourage spam and junk posting.
It doesn't need to be by post count, based on post count will be stupid

What i mean by how active are you or how long you've been around

What or where would I be ranked.? It's a cool idea.

Meh...

I'd just as soon that it's all equal. Too much unnecessary "status" already in the world.

We're all here to enjoy the hobby not worry about fake honors.

thekiller2468 wrote:
Deinonychus wrote:...

It doesn't need to be by post count, based on post count will be stupid

What i mean by how active are you or how long you've been around
How active you are is pretty synonymous with post count I'd think. And how long you've been around, well, there's already a "Joined" tag next to the name.

I have to side with the dinosaur. The only tags I'd be happy to see would be moderator or admin tags, and that's, well, to notify who the moderators and admins are.

i guess that would be cool (its would be a way to get famous)

Return to “General discussion”