Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:49 am
So i gave up on those and tried writing. I found i was good and i've stuck to that. So anyways, i understand why you guys don't want me contributing.
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:18 pm
If the MV guys don't care.
It's not that we don't want people contributing, or that we don't care. For lack of a better way to phrase it, we've essentially reached the point with the Mega-Verse where we can't just let anyone in. We've had problems in the past with people, like yourself Ceta, starting a comic, claiming it's part of the Mega-Verse, then abandoning it, which causes problems for the rest of us who have to figure out how to either retcon or resolve the plot points from those unfinished comics.

It's great to hear that you have a passion for writing, but that's not what the Mega-Verse is really about. First and foremost, it's about the comics. A lot of us have written lore and stories as sort of supplementary material, but the main focus is still on the comics. If you can't commit yourself to that, then I'm afraid the Mega-Verse simply isn't for you. I get that you want to be part of something bigger, but we want people to be able to prove they can stand on their own skills first, before they're allowed to join us.

I feel like my comics are kind of weak.

I mean, doing depressing, world-ending, apocalyptic comics can get tough so I had to cheer it up a bit.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:12 pm
Depressing, world-ending, apocalyptic comics.
Sums my series up in a sentence.

Yeah. Sorry if TMIU Retconned your stories or anything.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:40 pm
Yo, Joe.

That rhymes.
Okay, lemme explain.

So we recently made a shared Mega-Verse Entertainment account, that all of us can access to post announcements and whatnot.

We made a new Mega-Verse thread, starting off with little intros to the series, with recaps underneath.

I tried editing the post to put the Winters recaps in, and the thread was just gone.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:40 pm
Yo, Joe.

That rhymes.
Okay, lemme explain.

So we recently made a shared Mega-Verse Entertainment account, that all of us can access to post announcements and whatnot.

We made a new Mega-Verse thread, starting off with little intros to the series, with recaps underneath.

I tried editing the post to put the Winters recaps in, and the thread was just gone.
Oh.

Can confirm that this is the case.

I just don't post anymore

Rest In Peace original mega verse thread

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”