Accessories or Weapons Packs for COD

Got a question? Ask it here!
Are you planning to release some standalone weapons or accessories packs, containing only vests, weapons, backpacks and other accessories for Call of Duty figures?

Community Team
Hey Konvi,

This is a great suggestion. However, at this time, we do not have any plans to release standalone packs of this nature.

Best,

Cary

I think this is a good idea, I mean it gives people a chance to get weapon parts which would otherwise be in big expensive sets or sets that not everyone wants (e.g. Not everyone likes the diver/seal sub-theme, and since the Vector is either only in the new mini-sub or in the harrier jet). Don't get me wrong I know a lot of people still like them, but a weapons pack is a way that those who are missing out either by the price or the lack of wanting the set to be able to get these new weapon parts. As for figures maybe release a couple of different weapons packs with different figures in per wave or something, e.g. A Desert soldier in one, a seal in another, a ww2 soldier, etc.

[competitor] did this back in the early days of their G.I. Joe line. It was a great way to get replacement guns for ones that were lost or damaged.

omegabob wrote:
> [competitor] did this back in the early days of their G.I. Joe line. It was a
> great way to get replacement guns for ones that were lost or damaged.
Mcfarlane also did weapons packs for the halo action figure lines, one Halo CE through H3/H3ODST and one Halo Reach (I'm not sure if there has been more but those two are the ones that I know of)

I don't know that this is the right place to add this suggestion but I don't want to start an entire thread. Is there any chance of adding a peg slot to the pistols in CoD sets? I'd like to be able to peg them to leg straps as side arms.

To expand on this idea of weapons packs, however, perhaps just adding a customizer figure set [like the Halo sets] would be the answer. Two figures, three heads each and a mess of weapons more than either can carry practically... and just one storage chest offset the cost of adding more weapons.

Hicks_Royel wrote:I don't know that this is the right place to add this suggestion but I don't want to start an entire thread. Is there any chance of adding a peg slot to the pistols in CoD sets? I'd like to be able to peg them to leg straps as side arms.

To expand on this idea of weapons packs, however, perhaps just adding a customizer figure set [like the Halo sets] would be the answer. Two figures, three heads each and a mess of weapons more than either can carry practically... and just one storage chest offset the cost of adding more weapons.
Technically this whole thread should be in the COD set suggestion thread but I think this was made before the COD suggestion thread and my previous comment may have been made before I made the COD thread that or I just didn't notice. But I suppose weapon packs aren't really sets are they? They're just there to help you build an army and supply everyone with a weapon.

Seems to be within the guidelines of the forum rules. I'd think that if anyone were to moderate the intent of the thread, the lady with the yellow name font would've done already done so.

Hicks_Royel wrote:the lady with the yellow name
Haha, I love that! made me laugh a bit.
I'm sure you are right. CaryMega would have intervened if there was an issue.
Might be that the mods are giving us some wiggle room right now, if things get out of hand I'm sure they will jump in.

Weapons paks would be great, and I'm all for your idea of "peg slot to the pistols"

Yeah, they should really just change the forum thread title to "Ask Cary".

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”