Outlanders a role-playing game

Tell your own story!
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:09 am
oops I did a necro thread
stop noone wanted to see this again stop resurrecting your old threads.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:16 am
Osiris stumbles upon an old tomb that apparently looks untouched in the middle of nowhere. Osiris goes inside and finds an Elite Arbiter Coffin down there. Osiris looks behind him and finds a Zombie Arbiter under the name of Fal 'Chavamee(Supposably the first covenant Arbiter). The dead arbiter charges at Osiris and slashes with his old energy sword. Osiris is wounded in the arm, but can still fight. Osiris uses his energy sword to finish off the old Sangheli. Osiris learned a lesson: Don't ever turn back on your enemy, even when dead.
please don't bring this rubbish back again arby

Holy...
This is bad writing.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:14 am
Holy...
This is bad writing.
Yeah this was definitely, short lived...

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Osiris stumbles upon an old tomb that apparently looks untouched in the middle of nowhere. Osiris goes inside and finds an Elite Arbiter Coffin down there. Osiris looks behind him and finds a Zombie Arbiter under the name of Fal 'Chavamee(Supposably the first covenant Arbiter). The dead arbiter charges at Osiris and slashes with his old energy sword. Osiris is wounded in the arm, but can still fight. Osiris uses his energy sword to finish off the old Sangheli. Osiris learned a lesson: Don't ever turn back on your enemy, even when dead.
I just puked reading this lets agree to never speak of this thread again

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:19 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
I just puked reading this lets agree to never speak of this thread again
I can vouch for this.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”