More greek mythology begging

Got a question? Ask it here!
There is a listing in Walmart computers for

Mega Construx Probuilder Assassin's Creed Figure Pack

There's also a Probuilder Aliens Figure Pack which lists 2 Aliens, a Marine, and a gun turret. So maybe the Heroes line will start being called Probuilder and featuring multi-figure packs. Perhaps this Assassin's Creed one will feature some Spartans.

Ashtalon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm
There is a listing in Walmart computers for

Mega Construx Probuilder Assassin's Creed Figure Pack

There's also a Probuilder Aliens Figure Pack which lists 2 Aliens, a Marine, and a gun turret. So maybe the Heroes line will start being called Probuilder and featuring multi-figure packs. Perhaps this Assassin's Creed one will feature some Spartans.
If there's an Assassin's Creed odyssey figure pack, I'm buying it for my Girlfriend, she's been stuck to that game during the Christmas season.

It's a very good game.

However, over Christmas I got Red Dead Redemption II, so...

Odyssey hasn't been touched since.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:14 am
It's a very good game.

However, over Christmas I got Red Dead Redemption II, so...

Odyssey hasn't been touched since.
Yeah, but at least you prioritised correctly.
I need to have a chat with her... But she's pretty ill so I'm going to let her do whatever makes her feel better.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:54 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm
Assasin's Creed Odyessy... Hear me out. You had the license already and it might not have sold how you thought it could. Lowball Ubisoft with the data and see if you cannot get it cheaper. Then instead of doing all sets from one game do it from all the games so you are covering many time periods. Of course it would be more profitable to just do generic troops across time, but I am throwing everything against the wall to get cool greek myth figures and spartans and romans... #tryingtoohard
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS PLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I too am on the list of so many others wanting Ancient Greek related figures and sets... Please Mega Please make it happen.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”