The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
*When you were afk for a few weeks and find that almost everyone on the gallery has turned you almost to a meme*

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:04 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:02 am
Roebuck wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:58 am

I liked the outsiders but of mice and men was better
You guys haven’t answered my question

*That might or might not be irrelevant.*
I might be but I believe its not

An explanation wouldn't even help.

*When explanations wont even help you in your times of need*

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:07 pm
*When you were afk for a few weeks and find that almost everyone on the gallery has turned you almost to a meme*
*You're not a meme, we just started a trend with your initial reply on this thread*

Also, here's Survivor11's guide to becoming a meme in the community:

Disclaimer:
I will not take responsibility for failure or complete obliteration of the customer if this guide is followed. It is recommended you follow the correct order.

1. Create a comic in the gallery. This places you into a spot where you can judge others (important later).

2. Hype your series up.

3. Make a few chapters/parts.

4. Criticise others for what they're doing wrong, according to you. (If not executed correctly, this may horribly backfire).

5. Make the entire Gallery get mad, fortunately some will defend you as the d3vil's advocates, exploit them.

6. Once the gallery has calmed down, wait a little, then start again, but a little less bluntly.

7. Repeat step 5.

8. Go onto the forums, and roast the Destiny games.

9. Hopefully you anger a bunch of people, however, some will share your point of view. Argue with all the proof and watch them try to divert the subject onto how sad your life is or something.

10. Get into a couple of heated arguments with Zarry, until he's "banned" you from his comics a couple of times.

11. Wait until Zarry creates a caricature character of you for his comics.

12. Wait until everyone finds it hilarious, and assume the role in part.

13. Repeat step 12 forever until finally...

14. Ascend to memedom.

Note that this was humoristic and I would be extremely offended if anyone thought it was serious.
Come on, I'd never exploit anyone... Except maybe my sister... But she'd deserve it.

I would be extremely offended if anyone thought it was serious.
*When you would be offended if we thought it was serious, but it’s true*

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:25 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:07 pm
*You're not a meme, we just started a trend with your initial reply on this thread*

Also, here's Survivor11's guide to becoming a meme in the community:

Disclaimer:
I will not take responsibility for failure or complete obliteration of the customer if this guide is followed. It is recommended you follow the correct order.

1. Create a comic in the gallery. This places you into a spot where you can judge others (important later).

2. Hype your series up.

3. Make a few chapters/parts.

4. Criticise others for what they're doing wrong, according to you. (If not executed correctly, this may horribly backfire).

5. Make the entire Gallery get mad, fortunately some will defend you as the d3vil's advocates, exploit them.

6. Once the gallery has calmed down, wait a little, then start again, but a little less bluntly.

7. Repeat step 5.

8. Go onto the forums, and roast the Destiny games.

9. Hopefully you anger a bunch of people, however, some will share your point of view. Argue with all the proof and watch them try to divert the subject onto how sad your life is or something.

10. Get into a couple of heated arguments with Zarry, until he's "banned" you from his comics a couple of times.

11. Wait until Zarry creates a caricature character of you for his comics.

12. Wait until everyone finds it hilarious, and assume the role in part.

13. Repeat step 12 forever until finally...

14. Ascend to memedom.

Note that this was humoristic and I would be extremely offended if anyone thought it was serious.
Come on, I'd never exploit anyone... Except maybe my sister... But she'd deserve it.
Memedom completion: 27%

I need to crack down on my achievements.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:23 am
OOF

RedThree wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:46 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
OOF
Not sure if I'm reading this correctly...

But WHAT ?

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:06 pm
RedThree wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:46 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

OOF
Not sure if I'm reading this correctly...

But WHAT ?
You heard me! You literally just described your years on the gallery

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”