More female figures in COD and Halo

Got a question? Ask it here!
I wanted to know if there is plans to release more female spartans or possibly create female NMPD female officers, or adding female soldiers to the COD and Halo line?

Jtygah49 wrote:
> I wanted to know if there is plans to release more female spartans or
> possibly create female NMPD female officers, or adding female soldiers to
> the COD and Halo line?

The Spartan Kelly is adopted a new female torso mold which is in the product of "CNG69 UNSC Firebase". It is good to see that MB has been response our request.

I believe that the common female torso mold for marines, ODST, and NMPD officers are coming soon.

CoD should following the trend also, no worry about that.

However, I guess the Assassin's Creed may not easy to product female figures...I want to deploy a medieval market, but the street has no woman but all assassins...

I think you are right that a female Marine/NMPD/ODST torso is coming. My guess would be 2016 if not near Christmas of 2015. From the preview picture of the Star Trek minifigs (assuming the finale ones will look like those) there is an Uhura figure coming with that line. I'm guessing the Starfleet torsos aren't that different from the non-Spartan Halo and Assassin's Creed torso.

Alvin wrote:
> Jtygah49 wrote:
> > I wanted to know if there is plans to release more female spartans or
> > possibly create female NMPD female officers, or adding female soldiers to
> > the COD and Halo line?
>
> The Spartan Kelly is adopted a new female torso mold which is in the product of
> "CNG69 UNSC Firebase". It is good to see that MB has been response our
> request.
>
> I believe that the common female torso mold for marines, ODST, and NMPD officers are
> coming soon.
>
> CoD should following the trend also, no worry about that.
>
> However, I guess the Assassin's Creed may not easy to product female figures...I want
> to deploy a medieval market, but the street has no woman but all assassins...

Uh why would women be an issue for the AC line?
Last i checked there's quite a few women in AC: Claudia,Rosa, Caterina, Sofia, Hope, Ezio's mother, the pirate girl in AC 4 who pretends to be a guy, Maria (Altaïr's wife and former Templar), and I've probably missed a few main ones but besides that there's female assassins and you never know they may release an ordinary civilian pack or normal people in a set with an assassin hiding in the crowd.

Community Team
Hey guys!

Without giving too much away... I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised with the 2016 lineup we are currently planning for you guys! I wouldn't expect every female in every game, but we're going to be bringing you a few iconic favorites :)

Now I'll just leave you to guess which ones :P.

I think it is great to have named female characters coming, so looking forward to that. It seems to me the best way to do females would be to make use of the "troop" builder sets. Each line usually has 3 or 4 group sets. Maybe make one set of each line carry a generic female figure would satisfy demand while keeping design cost and exposure to sales loss to those who don't want them at a minimum. I for one buy across line all the time. We have Halo COD AC Hot Wheels and others. With the new removable interchangeable pieces, making one style fig for pop and swap crossing brand lines would be perfect. BTW Lara Croft FTW,

I just want to add my voice to those wanting more female figures across the lines. And a better Cortana.

I am glad to hear that female characters are on the way I hope some even no name female characters will also be coming as well for example in halo there is always a female Marine around and then of course with halo 4 and 5 female characters made a stronger appearance one of which Mega Bloks has already covered I hope to see female characters arriving in more of the brands as having male characters only might seem a little unfair to the female Mega Bloks fans who are also in to Halo, COD, Assassins Creed, and so on.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”