Zombie City

Tell your own story!
I would just like to give myself credit for bringing the word "Coolio" to the Gallery.

Survivor11 I do give my honest opinion believe it or not, idc about camera quality, I'm literally easy to please, the reason people have poor camera quality is because not all of us can afford a better camera for better quality.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:21 pm
Survivor11 I do give my honest opinion believe it or not, idc about camera quality, I'm literally easy to please, the reason people have poor camera quality is because not all of us can afford a better camera for better quality.
I'm not talking camera quality.
I'm talking bad plot lines and cringey posts.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:13 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
That's fair. I see what you mean.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:13 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Oh, I've never seen any really but okay.

@TheRealBoo101 i have no problem with any of your posts, but try to make the speech a bit smaller, its kinda hard to see whats happening when the speech bubbles are that large

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:18 pm
@TheRealBoo101 i have no problem with any of your posts, but try to make the speech a bit smaller, its kinda hard to see whats happening when the speech bubbles are that large
Alright.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”