Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:34 am
Well howdy there, Phil!
lol we commented at the same time

Does Phil interact with the customers at conventions and toy fairs? Thought it'd be cool to meet someone on the site someday.

Toy Designer
Hi everyone!
Sorry it took me a while to get here but I'm really happy to join you guys!

To answer you, ccbrowning5, yes I often go to ComicCons and Toy Fairs; that's what I like about my new role: being able to meet with you.

As a product designer, I had the chance to work a lot with Felipe and Kevin on the MCX building sets and mostly on the figurines.

Looking forward to discuss with you about construction, design and events!

Phil_MCX wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 am
Hi everyone!

To answer you, ccbrowning5, yes I often go to ComicCons and Toy Fairs; that's what I like about my new role: being able to meet with you.

As a product designer, I had the chance to work a lot with Felipe and Kevin on the MCX building sets and mostly on the figurines.

Awesome! First question: could we get a hint as to when we'll see Halo 3 Arby and Chief again?

Thank you Phil, hopefully when I go to a comic con I'll meet you.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:46 pm
Phil_MCX wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 am
Hi everyone!

Awesome! First question: could we get a hint as to when we'll see Halo 3 Arby and Chief again?
Obsessed.

Yeah, kinda, but I never got an answer before. I need the Arbiter at least for a project, and can't custom paint him because of his unique mold.

Return to “General discussion”