New Comic Idea

Tell your own story!
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:39 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:16 pm
I agree with most of what's been said here, although I personally disagree somewhat with Charlie's point:
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:42 pm
Rule #2
Make sure you have your plot figured out from start to finish.
Personally, I tend to only have the broad strokes planned out, and figured things out chapter-by-chapter. I might come with new ideas or characters as I'm going long, so I like to leave room for adjustments. For example, if a particular character proves to un/popular with readers, then I might increase or decrease their role in future chapters, and so on.

At the end of the day, everyone has their own creative process. Some people plan things out, some make things up as they go along, and some of us are somewhere in-between. You've just got to figure out what works for you.
This works well for me, too. You know, Winters was initially supposed to be a 3 part mini-comic! Then I realized what I had the chance to create...
wow. Thats amazing.

You guys all have great comics and i look up to alot of you guys.! I apprecaite the tips.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:46 pm
You guys all have great comics and i look up to alot of you guys.! I apprecaite the tips.
I make it up as I go along....

I'm not good at thinking things all the way through, but I got a plan for the ending and I got something else coming in Zombie City, I will and would've started it but I'm trying to find my guy.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”