Civilian Life

Tips & Tricks
Toy Designer
Based on a conversation we are having in the ''Meet the Designers'' thread, here are some civilians that I built using figure parts from TMNT, Star Trek, the ProBuilder Rescue Chopper, the ProBuilder Train, Halo and Futurama. I wanted to see how versatile the Micro-Action Figure parts library is.

Comments are always welcome! Thanks.

These look really good.

There is, of course, one problem. I am guessing you have easy access to all these parts. I *DO* like putting a figure together but, frankly, I am not getting a Probuilder set (even if I could in the UK) for somebody's hat.

I did once suggest we build a 'library' of pieces that can be used for certain purposes.
My problem was not knowing all the compatible head pieces, size etc.

Man. This is cool. But I want to make some cartel figures for call of duty. I REFUSE to buy a star trek set ever, I only like the call of duty sets. Any ideas?

Those are nice. Out of curiosity - what set did the head for the figure on the right of picture four come with?

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Those are nice. Out of curiosity - what set did the head for the figure on the right of picture four come with?
Good question and was thinking the same. With that outfit he looks like Wolverine in civvies.

<edit> .. and, I know how this is going to sound, I want a normal women's body. I think that will be Dr Halsey

Possibly the Red Destiny Hero. The feet though.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”