Mega Construx Day

General news and information related to Mega Construx
According to charliebucket September 2013 was when Mega Construx released the first of their Call of Duty line that introduced the new articulation to the Micro Action Figure. To celebrate the 5th year of the new MAF style let's make September 1st 2018 Mega Construx day and celebrate our fandom. And all you have to do to participate is post pictures of your Mega Construx figures and/of collection to whatever social media platforms you are on with the hashtag of MegaConstrux. It doesn't matter what line(s) you are posting or if the pictures you are posting are customs or out of the box builds. Just get your pictures out there and tag them.
Who is with me on this?

omegabob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 am
According to charliebucket September 2013 was when Mega Construx released the first of their Call of Duty line that introduced the new articulation to the Micro Action Figure. To celebrate the 5th year of the new MAF style let's make September 1st 2018 Mega Construx day and celebrate our fandom. And all you have to do to participate is post pictures of your Mega Construx figures and/of collection to whatever social media platforms you are on with the hashtag of MegaConstrux. It doesn't matter what line(s) you are posting or if the pictures you are posting are customs or out of the box builds. Just get your pictures out there and tag them.
Who is with me on this?
Sorry dude, I am not allowed to post anywhere except for the Gallery, otherwise I would join.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:19 am
omegabob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 am
Who is with me on this?
Sorry dude, I am not allowed to post anywhere except for the Gallery, otherwise I would join.
Not a problem. Post in the Gallery and label it Mega Construx Day. If nothing else it at least shows Mega (and Mattel) that they have fans out there willing to support them.

Yep will do. I'll post mine on the gallery when the day comes.

I’ll post my collection on the gallery.

Please post your pictures of Figures, MOCs, Dioramas, etc. to any social media sites you have access/permission to on September 1st and let the public know that we are fans of Mega Construx.

Okay I’ll post my fig collection here and maybe do a couple Mocs or something on YT

Sweet yep. I'll do a MoC collection on the Gallery and a full collection tour on YT.

Alright I'll go over what I can a lot of my stuff is still in boxes :D

Return to “General discussion”