The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Is FanFriday stuff still going, I don't use Twitter or Facebook so I was just wondering?

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:07 am
Is FanFriday stuff still going, I don't use Twitter or Facebook so I was just wondering?
Yes it is, I happened to see my fishing pole custom on their Facebook page, but I've not gotten my Staff Pick for it yet.

And raku92 got a fan friday for Halo 5 lich mega construx, also no staff pick for raku92 either.

AiasOileus wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:39 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Yes it is, I happened to see my fishing pole custom on their Facebook page, but I've not gotten my Staff Pick for it yet.

And raku92 got a fan friday for Halo 5 lich mega construx, also no staff pick for raku92 either.
A fan Friday pick is different than a staff pick. A fan Friday award is more of a memorable mention.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
It's still going, I was busy and therefore completely forgot all about this. I'll update the thing right now.

Sorry for the very, very late post but congrats to these four winners of the #FanFriday pick from past month!
6/8/18. By raku92

6/01/18 By AiasOileus

5/25/18. By vsg001.

5/18/18. By tealpapi

Want to be next? Get started today!

Oh okay, thanks everyone!

Very late congratulations to SpartanZ19 for earning last week #FanFriday pick!
Want to be next? Get started today!

Well, I guess this thread is no longer going to find use, now that Fan Friday has been replaced with "Designer pick of the week". I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little disappointed to see that they've decided to ditch giving recognition to current posts... especially given that both of the "Designer picks" so far are actually Fan Friday winners from months ago.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:58 am
Well, I guess this thread is no longer going to find use, now that Fan Friday has been replaced with "Designer pick of the week". I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little disappointed to see that they've decided to ditch giving recognition to current posts... especially given that both of the "Designer picks" so far are actually Fan Friday winners from months ago.
Yeah it kinda sucks now. I also have a sinking feeling that my posts don't get picked because I don't play Mr. Perfectly-nice-guy because I don't see the point in everybody just being continuously so nice that it's almost obviously fake.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:51 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:58 am
Yeah it kinda sucks now. I also have a sinking feeling that my posts don't get picked because I don't play Mr. Perfectly-nice-guy because I don't see the point in everybody just being continuously so nice that it's almost obviously fake.
I want to be nice

Even if it means being "Perfectly-nice-guy".

Return to “General discussion”