CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
So many names to sports that we all play, so little time to figure out which is which lol

I think we should make a declaration of a new sport. The SPORT OF MEGA BLOKING. Well?

About the blue shirt guy no thanks. I will go with what you planned.

Yes that sounds like a cool idea J101, and yeah I know they were talkin bout US Football I just called it footy ;)

J -85 , I like footy. Hahaha.

CaptainHolt wrote:About the blue shirt guy no thanks. I will go with what you planned.
You got it buddy.

Kool, and I got an idea for the comics J101, I was just putting up some Christmas lights and thought hey why don't you do a Christmas holiday special comic (similar to the thanksgiving one I did) but with all the team maybe giving each other presents, which could be like guns or ammo clips anything you want mate.

Assassinater117 wrote:Kool, and I got an idea for the comics J101, I was just putting up some Christmas lights and thought hey why don't you do a Christmas holiday special comic (similar to the thanksgiving one I did) but with all the team maybe giving each other presents, which could be like guns or ammo clips anything you want mate.

That sounds pretty cool to me! Got back from school an hour ago, and I like how the forum is goin' so far.

Anyway, back to nater117's point, it would be a pretty good thing to do; very "festive" thing to do, especially since my school is starting to tear down some autumn decos and starting putting up Christmas stuff all around. I'd say if you're gonna do this kinda thing j-101, wait until later on in December to do it. Just an idea, so we can all look at it when it's actually Christmas season!! :)

But if this thing is gonna happen, I'd think Red should be the guy who runs late and gets Akula or somebody a pair o' pants. Hey, it's the thought that counts! Am I right or am I right? ;)

Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...
ok.... Didn't know we had people auditioning for 'Im a celebrity get me outta here' or 'bear grylls' lol (pssst which show you auditioning for?) lol

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”