83's Stop Motion challenge.

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Hey every one I just had a cool idea. Lets have a stop motion challenge. So some people like to make stop motions So here's how it goes, every one should make 3 stop motion videos and how every get the most likes on your vids combined you win. Also If you get a staff pick you get 5 extra likes on that video. Sounds like a challenge?

Yeah that sounds kool. I'd rather do one really kool 5/5 stop motion as opposed to three run-of-the-mill 3/5 stop motions, though. I've wanted to do something for a while. I'll animate it next weekend.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 am
Yeah that sounds kool. I'd rather do one really kool 5/5 stop motion as opposed to three run-of-the-mill 3/5 stop motions, though. I've wanted to do something for a while. I'll animate it next weekend.
okay that's cool.

Hey guys! I know this post may be a little late, but if this competition is still running, I'd like to enter!

Yes definitely, I was hoping more people would take notice of this forum.

Callof83 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 am
Hey every one I just had a cool idea. Lets have a stop motion challenge. So some people like to make stop motions So here's how it goes, every one should make 3 stop motion videos and how every get the most likes on your vids combined you win. Also If you get a staff pick you get 5 extra likes on that video. Sounds like a challenge?
I'm down with this, but Mega doesn't let my stop motions up! (Psst, check out Z19 Films on YouTube!)

I'm gonna have to pass. I don't have the materials.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:05 pm
I'm gonna have to pass. I don't have the materials.
No prob bro just do what you can. Its just for fun!

I am trying to get at least 10 people to partisapate

Callof83 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm
I am trying to get at least 10 people to participate

Return to “Event Discussion”