Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 am
Saybree
Awesome thanks.

[gallery]Recall-epilogue 1[/gallery]

[gallery]Recall-epilogue 2[/gallery]

Also no thumb nail for epilogue 2?

This goes here and reupload

Whoops don't need a reupload the site wasent loading properly. I'll defeat my accidental repost. I thought my discription killed it. Yay.

Ok I've written out my story board for the next part of resurgence and the next step of resolve. Production for Reclamation shall begine shortly. I will hopefully be able to updata the timeline with info for Ross and Grant as well as go out and gather other comic info to be added. Stay tooned.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:15 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:For the new base i would recommend a TITANIC gate way :P
it needs to be big but not too big. This base is for oni, and it's in the middle of the Arctic. Then again mabey if it was built into a forruner structure or something hmmm.
That's just sword base from halo reach

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:14 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
it needs to be big but not too big. This base is for oni, and it's in the middle of the Arctic. Then again mabey if it was built into a forruner structure or something hmmm.
Your all the way back there O.o its been awile since you've been on. No parts to make said base.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:34 am
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Your all the way back there O.o its been awile since you've been on. No parts to make said base.
What about Dragons? Some sort of castle from when Elves ruled the world, now turned into a base (I'm making something like that for my series)

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
TheArbiter25 wrote:

What about Dragons? Some sort of castle from when Elves ruled the world, now turned into a base (I'm making something like that for my series)
Same problem no parts.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:59 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Same problem no parts.
They're 10-a-penny on E-Bay, though. So for $100 you could get 2,000 parts + 100 figures + 200 weapons. And the terrain plates are a great alternative for Battle-Scapes.

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
When I said sword base I meant winter con

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”