Gallery Size

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So what is a good size for the gallery? What do all of you use? I did a multi panel and on my browser it auto sized it smaller making the dialogue hard to read. I would like to avoid that in the future. Any help appreciated.

LishaThorne wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 am
So what is a good size for the gallery? What do all of you use? I did a multi panel and on my browser it auto sized it smaller making the dialogue hard to read. I would like to avoid that in the future. Any help appreciated.
um honestly no idea. it seems that wide images have more coverage on screen but I've gotten massive images up before. it has something to do with the format size. of course you cant do to big as the cape for the sight is 3 mg per pic. its honestly confusing if mega could clear up the sizing it would help a lot I'm sure.

Well my inside view of my container truck armory is 4608 x 3456 so I would say you can go pretty large. the tricky part is getting under the 3mb file size limit without things getting blurry at larger image sizes. I use a 16 Megapixel Olympus micro four thirds camera to take my pictures to make sure there is plenty or wiggle room to get good resolution.

Return to “General discussion”