Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:16 am
How about a way for users to ignore/hide posts from users we do not want to see i.e. Spammers.
That's a good idea!

How about viewing other peoples wants/haves? That would solve our achievement mystery, J5!

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:10 pm
How about viewing other peoples wants/haves? That would solve our achievement mystery, J5!

Haha! Good point.

Maybe which users liked your posts?

Hey, J-5, could I please have the access codes for the "gallery" feature in the forum? I need them for my thread.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 6:02 pm
Hey, J-5, could I please have the access codes for the "gallery" feature in the forum? I need them for my thread.
Whoops never mind. It's fixed.

Could we perhaps get a way to show ALL the available sets in the various product lines instead of being filtered by country? It is quite annoying to go into the products pages to add a new acquisition only to find things are missing.

As an example. The page seems to default to UK english for region. Destiny doesnt show up as a product line with that setting. Also not being able to add to my have list items I purchased because only some of a release wave get added. I.E. Cabal Gladiator Battle is not listed yet I will be assembling it in the morning after work

I know people talked about a way to make your own avatar. I understand the problems that can cause as more moderation to make sure people are not posting something... risky. But maybe some new avatars from your new characters would be cool. Like the new halo heros. Spartan Kelly, Cleo and Nefera De Nile. Just some add ons since with the mattel thing once summer starts to get boring and people come back there might be a larger group. That way people can feel a bit more unique without the need to screen avatar pics.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:39 am
I know people talked about a way to make your own avatar. I understand the problems that can cause as more moderation to make sure people are not posting something... risky. But maybe some new avatars from your new characters would be cool. Like the new halo heros. Spartan Kelly, Cleo and Nefera De Nile. Just some add ons since with the mattel thing once summer starts to get boring and people come back there might be a larger group. That way people can feel a bit more unique without the need to screen avatar pics.
Agreed. I, myself would like to see HALO and CoD avatar customisers. Which is what Destiny has.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:39 am
Agreed. I, myself would like to see HALO and CoD avatar customisers. Which is what Destiny has.
Call of duty used to have a customizer then it got taken down

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”