Where do you display your sets?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hey Collectors!

I was wondering where you displayed your sets / collection at home? I personally have mine set up around my gaming room.

Don't be afraid to post a pic of your collection in the Fan Gallery! :)

CaryMega wrote:
Don't be afraid to post a pic of your collection in the Fan Gallery! :)

If we could post I would.

Where DON'T I display my sets! I've got them on my desk, on shelves, in different rooms of my apartment, on my desk at work, in my locker at work, in our restroom at work... I only wish I had a camera to take their picture (except for the restroom diorama, that wouldn't be appropriate!)

TSW wrote:Where DON'T I display my sets! I've got them on my desk, on shelves, in different rooms of my apartment, on my desk at work, in my locker at work, in our restroom at work... I only wish I had a camera to take their picture (except for the restroom diorama, that wouldn't be appropriate!)
The, restroom?

Spartanz19 wrote:
TSW wrote:Where DON'T I display my sets! I've got them on my desk, on shelves, in different rooms of my apartment, on my desk at work, in my locker at work, in our restroom at work... I only wish I had a camera to take their picture (except for the restroom diorama, that wouldn't be appropriate!)
The, restroom?
Sure why not ? I got my wife a couple small Hello Kitty sets to replace some broken ceramics on the sink, And a HK catamaran for the back of the toilet. BTW we live in Florida so nautical fits right in.

Mine are all over my room. But usually they're on the shelf. I am quickly running out of space ;)

I have them on shelves mostly and some sets are just in a box!

Basically in the floor. I just walk around them to get to things.

Return to “General discussion”