NYCC 2016

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Will MB have a presence at the show this year? Showing anything new? Exclusives or giveaways of any kind?

I'm debating if I want to go this year and Mega Bloks is one of my deciding factors. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated!

Unless stuff pops up today, MB's presence at NYCC is lacking this year. I don't recall seeing any upcoming product. In years past we've seen debuts of new licenses. In the past month there's been preview images of TMNT Classics mutations singles, new Halo packs, and one Destiny figure pack. Not to mention the recent retail release of single CoD figures and new Sparrow kits with Cabal figures under the Mega Construx banner. None of that's been shown.

Community Team
matthewilw wrote:Will MB have a presence at the show this year? Showing anything new? Exclusives or giveaways of any kind?

I'm debating if I want to go this year and Mega Bloks is one of my deciding factors. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Matthew!

We definitely were at NYCC this year! We've posted a recap video on our Facebook and a recap blog with some pictures on the "News" section of our website! I suggest you go check them out to see what you missed. :)

Return to “Event Discussion”