Non-American: where do you get your MB stuff?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
For the US and Canada, even though distribution seems to be a bit erratic sometimes, I read about plenty of stores that sell most of the MB collector lines stuff, like Target, Wallmart, TRU and so on.

But what are the best stores for us Europeans to get this stuff (in my case mostly the Call of Duty line)? With prices that are fair (so not a 1-on-1 translation of the retail price in US dollars to Euros or GBP).

I'm in the netherlands, and here there are few brick and mortar stores that carry the collector series. Actually, I think the only one is Toys XL (and it seems to be on its way out there), although the other main franchises - Bart Smit and Intertoys - do have some on their web site. I got my first CoD sets when I saw them on sale at Toys XL (and the minifigs sold me on the line immediately!), and later added the rest through these two web stores:

Amazon UK (which has some nice offerings sometimes, although the shipping costs can be quite high, and often you'll find something you want only to be told they don't ship outside the UK; also, they don't stock any of the 2015 sets)
Playzone dot be (which has very good prices and until the end of last year had a good selection as well, but now unfortunately it doesn't seem to restock these lines anymore)

So for the 2015 sets, I really have no idea where to look. Any suggestions?

I get my stuff from Amazon, Argos(often has most sets), rarely toys r us for exclusives such as the Halo flood hunters, etc. and eBay

Hi,
Try to buy from amazon germany and toys shop in holland and Belgium last year they had big sale 20%discount.
i almost have every sets that is availeable in europe and try to ask a friend to buy from me from toyrus usa and send it to here. So hard for non us/ canadian fans to buy MB.

For the UK collecters......
Toysrus have the COD, AC and Halo line, various sets large and small. Cheapest around too.
Smyths have the blind bag Ninja Turtles
Argos have a couple of large COD and AC sets and new Ninja Turtles sets but not the Classic Collecter series unfortunately. (the search function is a bit random)
The Entertainer have various Halo
Toymaster - nothing
Toyworld - nothing
Asda stores - nothing
Sainsburys - nothing
Tesco - nothing
Hamleys - nothing (really!?)
Hawkins Bazaar - nothing

Its a really poor outlook for Mega Bloks here, its very limited.

Here's a great option for getting the new Ninja Turtles blind bag figures, without any risk is duplicates

[competitor]-sales on Ebay

This ebay seller supplies each character opened but complete. I have all characters but Krang at the moment, even got the special foot soldier by ordering 3 soldiers, just so happened 1 was the rare version :) Cant beat the price either.

cristmas

blind bags: tesco

squads: rarely asda

other: matalan

Return to “General discussion”