Gallery

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
ccbrowning5 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Where did you check this box? I have never noticed this. You get signed out of your account after a certain amount of time being inactive.
WHAT!? I can't believe they removed it!!! They need to bring it back cause I'm sick of having to sign in over and over and over

I'm 99% sure that it never existed. You might be thinking of a different site you visit.
I've been a member for years and have never seen that feature.

But, Now that you have mentioned it. It would be a nice feature.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Where did you check this box? I have never noticed this. You get signed out of your account after a certain amount of time being inactive.
WHAT!? I can't believe they removed it!!! They need to bring it back cause I'm sick of having to sign in over and over and over
Me too! I have been on megaconstrux.com about 3 times today and I have had to log in all times! It is annoying as it was not that way before!

jonnyfiyve wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote: Where did you check this box? I have never noticed this. You get signed out of your account after a certain amount of time being inactive.
I'm 99% sure that it never existed. You might be thinking of a different site you visit. I've been a member for years and have never seen that feature. But, Now that you have mentioned it. It would be a nice feature.
IDK. If there was then they need to bring it back. If there wasn't then they need to create it.

Hey! I get a 404 if I try to access my notifications!

charliebucket wrote:Hey! I get a 404 if I try to access my notifications!
Haven't had that yet

charliebucket wrote:Hey! I get a 404 if I try to access my notifications!
Aaaaaaand it's fixed...

I haven't been logged out for a while.
Are some of you still being bumped out?

Maybe the team fixed this?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:20 pm
I haven't been logged out for a while. Are some of you still being bumped out? Maybe the team fixed this?
Naw I haven't been logged out for a while!

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”