Gallery

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Is there a way to view the gallery in full screen mode? If there is I can't find it. thx

ShockDrJ wrote:Is there a way to view the gallery in full screen mode? If there is I can't find it. thx
Hmm not sure.. I use a MAC not a phone or tablet...

I.m on a PC With windows 10

ShockDrJ wrote:I.m on a PC With windows 10
Hmm... I don't have a windows computer and I have only used one briefly at someone else's house...

Anyone else having problems uploading to the gallery today? I keep getting error messages.

The fist errored attempt loaded, but there may be others coming up since I kept trying. Could you please delete copies if I can't?

YrkanesAbattoir wrote:Anyone else having problems uploading to the gallery today? I keep getting error messages.
I haven't uploaded to the gallery today, no..

YrkanesAbattoir wrote:Anyone else having problems uploading to the gallery today? I keep getting error messages.
I am! It apparently signed me out and when I uploaded the post it gave me a page to sign back in. I did and re-uploaded and everything was fine. Mega really needs to fix the problem where they sign you out at any given time. If I did want to be signed out I wouldn't have checked the, "Stay signed in" box.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
YrkanesAbattoir wrote:If I did want to be signed out I wouldn't have checked the, "Stay signed in" box.

Where did you check this box? I have never noticed this.
You get signed out of your account after a certain amount of time being inactive.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
YrkanesAbattoir wrote:If I did want to be signed out I wouldn't have checked the, "Stay signed in" box.
Where did you check this box? I have never noticed this. You get signed out of your account after a certain amount of time being inactive.
WHAT!? I can't believe they removed it!!! They need to bring it back cause I'm sick of having to sign in over and over and over

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”